User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Thought I would drop by for a check-in. It’s fucking awesome to see some new recoveries on the scoreboard since I last visited! The rest of you can do it too. Just live a clean life and, most importantly, get the fuck out of your own heads. You will get there. I’ve not only been symptom free for over a year now, but life is honestly loads better than it was before Fin. Keep the faith brothers. Enjoy the holidays with your friends and families.
    Never lose your sense of humor

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needed this one today boss thank you! Youre an inspiration to all of us still sufferers. Happy Holidays!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Hey guys. Thought I would drop by for a check-in. It’s fucking awesome to see some new recoveries on the scoreboard since I last visited! The rest of you can do it too. Just live a clean life and, most importantly, get the fuck out of your own heads. You will get there. I’ve not only been symptom free for over a year now, but life is honestly loads better than it was before Fin. Keep the faith brothers. Enjoy the holidays with your friends and families.
    Thanks for stopping by man. Please feel free to check in every now and then, the info and wisdom from all of you veterans who’ve recovered is priceless.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome to see the recoveries! inspiration and so important for people to come back and post of their triumph!........just reading this post gave me goosebumps...which means I am 'feeling' so much more than I was able to feel just a couple months ago! dam these cold ass showers are good

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Thanks Damn. These check-ins from former sufferers do wonders for the guys currently in the shit. Much appreciation for the words of encouragement.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"