User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're going to crush it. If you're symptom free already, just wait and see how you're going to feel in another six months. Just wait. Don't do what some guys do and stop everything. You'll be fine, but that's not the point of this. The point is COMPLETE optimization.

Congrats.

When the time comes and you're completely sure, please post in the recovery section.

Thank you!
    Thanks CD. I have no intention of giving any of this up. I have worked far too hard and seen way too many life improvements over the last year and a half to give up now...This is just the beginning of a long journey. Will absolutely post in the recovery section when the time is right.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Thanks CD. I have no intention of giving any of this up. I have worked far too hard and seen way too many life improvements over the last year and a half to give up now...This is just the beginning of a long journey. Will absolutely post in the recovery section when the time is right.
    Good for you.

It just keeps getting better. You'll be surprised.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"