User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Protocol Questions

Hey All,

I have started the protocol by Juice Feasting as the protocol instructs for seven days.

The next step is the Water only fast, after much back and forth, I decided to put down a deposit on the water-only fasting facility in CA. I plan to fast for 14-21 days, The actual day count will depend on weather or not Doctors will permit me to do a 21 day water fast.

My current question is, my water fast will start June 5th, should I start the whole supplement protocol now, and stop for four weeks when doing the water fast, then continue again?

I already incorporated a Paleo diet, Gym daily, partial cold showers, HIIT, weight lifting, cleaning up Xenoestrogens, NoFap, and Penile pumping.

Also, am I missing anything else, that I should be incorporating now, the only thing I have not started are the supplements from my understanding.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah for sure that's what I did. I started doing the rest of the protocol for like 2-3 months before I ever fasted and I gained some ground.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Hey All,

I have started the protocol by Juice Feasting as the protocol instructs for seven days.

The next step is the Water only fast, after much back and forth, I decided to put down a deposit on the water-only fasting facility in CA. I plan to fast for 14-21 days, The actual day count will depend on weather or not Doctors will permit me to do a 21 day water fast.

My current question is, my water fast will start June 5th, should I start the whole supplement protocol now, and stop for four weeks when doing the water fast, then continue again?

I already incorporated a Paleo diet, Gym daily, partial cold showers, HIIT, weight lifting, cleaning up Xenoestrogens, NoFap, and Penile pumping.

Also, am I missing anything else, that I should be incorporating now, the only thing I have not started are the supplements from my understanding.
    You realize that you can either fast OR feast, correct? You don't have to do both.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You realize that you can either fast OR feast, correct? You don't have to do both.
    I guess now I do, I did a short juice feast, I will be doing the water fast though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already paid the deposit for the water fast, so hopefully I will push through.

Another thing is, I'm not sure what to see on the water fast, since as of now there are days I'm 100% recovered, and times that I'm not. One thing that is for sure as tested over the last month is, if I dont masterbate for a two weeks, I pop boners everywhere, and at least feel 100% normal. I never failed to get a regular boner with a women since 2.5 months ago, though thats not the case when it comes to masterbating.

I have one question though about the paleo diet, isn't a full vegan diet the most healthiest possible, I'm asking this since most doctors that recommend water fasting, and understand its powers, recommend that your on such a diet at least before the fast, and after the fast if possible?
    Last edited by mike26; 04-09-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also incorporate the Win Hof breathing method twice a day AND body brushing.

The Win Hof Breathing is very easy, just take out 5 to 10 min in the morning and evening to do it. Body brushing can be done while your in the shower. get rid of your soap and replace it with brushing your body. I stopped using soap all together and brush instead. I also still use commercial hair conditioner which I need to find a natural alternative for. I have long hair so conditioning is sorta necessary until I bite the bullet and cut it all off.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I already paid the deposit for the water fast, so hopefully I will push through.

Another thing is, I'm not sure what to see on the water fast, since as of now there are days I'm 100% recovered, and times that I'm not. One thing that is for sure as tested over the last month is, if I dont masterbate for a two weeks, I pop boners everywhere, and at least feel 100% normal. I never failed to get a regular boner with a women since 2.5 months ago, though thats not the case when it comes to masterbating.

I have one question though about the paleo diet, isn't a full vegan diet the most healthiest possible, I'm asking this since most doctors that recommend water fasting, and understand its powers, recommend that your on such a diet at least before the fast, and after the fast if possible?
    Diet | Total Male Optimization

Also, in evolutionary terms, if you evolved somewhere that was covered in snow six or more months out of the year, you HAD to eat animals to survive. This is what you're cells are programmed to survive on. This is what you were built with.

Primitive man didn't have the time nor ability to live on beans or any other kind of seed. They hunted and gathered. That's exactly how you should mimic your diet to get the most out of it.

Before a fast these doctors want to try and eliminate as many detox symptoms as possible. If you go from eating a SAD to fasting, you're going to have some wicked detox symptoms. If you kick it down a few notches by living off of plants for a few weeks, your detox isnt' going to be as rough.

Honestly though Mike, for you, based on what you're posting, you may not need the fast. I still feel that everyone should experience a water fast once in their lives for various reasons, but you're basically cured except for some bad days here and there.

I'm simply basing this on what you're posting. Compared to alot of other guys, you're basically good to go. That water fast is going to take you to another level health wise, I can tell you that.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-10-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Diet | Total Male Optimization

Also, in evolutionary terms, if you evolved somewhere that was covered in snow six or more months out of the year, you HAD to eat animals to survive. This is what you're cells are programmed to survive on. This is what you were built with.

Primitive man didn't have the time nor ability to live on beans or any other kind of seed. They hunted and gathered. That's exactly how you should mimic your diet to get the most out of it.

Before a fast these doctors want to try and eliminate as many detox symptoms as possible. If you go from eating a SAD to fasting, you're going to have some wicked detox symptoms. If you kick it down a few notches by living off of plants for a few weeks, your detox isnt' going to be as rough.

Honestly though Mike, for you, based on what you're posting, you may not need the fast. I still feel that everyone should experience a water fast once in their lives for various reasons, but you're basically cured except for some bad days here and there.

I'm simply basing this on what you're posting. Compared to alot of other guys, you're basically good to go. That water fast is going to take you to another level health wise, I can tell you that.
    My issues that I am for sure experiencing as apposed to before PFS, is I wake up 1-2 times a night to use the restroom, something I didnt do before. But on the same note, I usually wake up with an erection 5AM (the time I usually wake up every night) and since I have read every single negative post on the internet about PFS, I learnt getting a nighttime erection is not common in PFS guys, so when I get one, I guess my brain alerts me and I wake up. Sometimes my nocturnal erections are 7/10, sometimes they are 10/10. It could also be that at this point I created a schedule for my body, which is why I'm getting up 5AM to check my erections. If I have a good erection I will fall back to sleep in minutes, if not I will stress about it for 30 min till I fall back to sleep.

I do believe my sex drive is lower then before, but like anything stress kills your libido, and I experienced that from before PFS. When I think of women, I associate it with PFS, which of course will create a major stress factor, and kill my libido (just an idea). I dont have a way to compare my sex drive to before. I have been following this protocol and things do get better with time and work. Though to be honest, I dont find the protocol that hard, given I actually have been always eating a paleo diet (clean diet), and worked out 5-7 times a week, I have did NoFap for a year before. The water fast is the only real challenge I see here, which I plan to overcome, as it has multiple benefits, beside curing what prescription drugs have done.

My blood results aren't impressive either:

Vitamin D - 41 ng/mL
    Total Testosterone - 473 ng/dL
    Free Testosterone - 78.2 ph/mL
    Bioavailable Testosterone - 177.8 ng/dL
    Serum - 5.0 g/dL
    Estradiol - 27 ph/mL
    IGF - 295 ng/dL
    FSH - 1.7 mIU/mL
    LH - 2.4 mIU/mL

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My issues that I am for sure experiencing as apposed to before PFS, is I wake up 1-2 times a night to use the restroom, something I didnt do before. But on the same note, I usually wake up with an erection 5AM (the time I usually wake up every night) and since I have read every single negative post on the internet about PFS, I learnt getting a nighttime erection is not common in PFS guys, so when I get one, I guess my brain alerts me and I wake up. Sometimes my nocturnal erections are 7/10, sometimes they are 10/10. It could also be that at this point I created a schedule for my body, which is why I'm getting up 5AM to check my erections. If I have a good erection I will fall back to sleep in minutes, if not I will stress about it for 30 min till I fall back to sleep.

I do believe my sex drive is lower then before, but like anything stress kills your libido, and I experienced that from before PFS. When I think of women, I associate it with PFS, which of course will create a major stress factor, and kill my libido (just an idea). I dont have a way to compare my sex drive to before. I have been following this protocol and things do get better with time and work. Though to be honest, I dont find the protocol that hard, given I actually have been always eating a paleo diet (clean diet), and worked out 5-7 times a week, I have did NoFap for a year before. The water fast is the only real challenge I see here, which I plan to overcome, as it has multiple benefits, beside curing what prescription drugs have done.

My blood results aren't impressive either:

Vitamin D - 41 ng/mL
    Total Testosterone - 473 ng/dL
    Free Testosterone - 78.2 ph/mL
    Bioavailable Testosterone - 177.8 ng/dL
    Serum - 5.0 g/dL
    Estradiol - 27 ph/mL
    IGF - 295 ng/dL
    FSH - 1.7 mIU/mL
    LH - 2.4 mIU/mL
    Like everyone else, your mind is the biggest obstacle for you to overcome. EVERYTHING starts and ends with your head.

Don't worry about your bloods. Don't worry about your erections, nighttime or otherwise. STOP worry about everything. Easier said then done, I know. But I can tell you based on your posts you're not in that bad of a place my man. I know it's all relative as well, but the fast will be one of the best things you've done in your life.

And you're correct. I don't think the protocol is that difficult at all. For some though, depending on their lifestyle before hand, it seems like the most difficult thing in the world.

For what it's worth, you just need to know that getting on this regimen and staying on it as a lifestyle will be the end of your health issues. You'll be better then you ever were before you know it. That is FACT.