User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips for Good Prostate Health?

Hey all,

I like to think my recovery is progressing pretty well. Definitely enjoying music more, I have a lot of creativity back, etc. But one of the biggest things I'm still having trouble with is downstairs. There's a lack of libido (not completely. It comes in waves, but most of it isn't there), ED, and my prostate often feels kinda empty and in some slight pain, especially after I jerk off.

So, I was wondering what tips there might be to not only get me to the last stages of recovery, but also keeping care of my prostate. I recently discovered there's a history of prostate cancer in my family, which means I need to be extra careful after having PFS. Let me know what you guys do (or think I should do) to help out things downstairs.

Lastly, I know the first thing CD will tell me is to stop jerking off. I hear you, brother. I'm certainly doing it less frequently. I'll work on that even more going forward.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey all,

I like to think my recovery is progressing pretty well. Definitely enjoying music more, I have a lot of creativity back, etc. But one of the biggest things I'm still having trouble with is downstairs. There's a lack of libido (not completely. It comes in waves, but most of it isn't there), ED, and my prostate often feels kinda empty and in some slight pain, especially after I jerk off.

So, I was wondering what tips there might be to not only get me to the last stages of recovery, but also keeping care of my prostate. I recently discovered there's a history of prostate cancer in my family, which means I need to be extra careful after having PFS. Let me know what you guys do (or think I should do) to help out things downstairs.

Lastly, I know the first thing CD will tell me is to stop jerking off. I hear you, brother. I'm certainly doing it less frequently. I'll work on that even more going forward.
    Aside from not spanking it, if you're doing the protocol properly, you're doing all that you need to be doing for not only recovery, but for a healthy life in general. Just keep doing what you're doing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"