User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for the full "CD Nuts Protocol"

I while back I had saved it as below...but I have a few questions to iron out before I start...
    -Are the supplements listed below to be taken daily, without every cycling off for a bit?
    -No one has done a liver cleanse at any point in this protocol? No coffee enemas every now and again?

If anyone can update me on this protocol or post links to updates that'd be cool. I think at one point I read you guys added in cold showers, meditation, and brushing?

----
    Diet and Exercise:
    Water Fasting or Juicing. Try two weeks before starting any of the items below…
    If this is too hard, try Intermittent fasting. A good book to read is "Engineering the Alpha Male".
    Eat a Paleo diet and carb back load at night depending on your exercise plan
    50 Foods that boost testosterone naturally: 30 Foods that Boost Testosterone Levels Naturally | Anabolic Men
    Avoid gluten, sugar and alcohol
    Lift heavy weights three times per week
    Do HIIT once per week at first, then go to twice per week
    Whey Protein (1 gram per pound of body weight) This includes BCAA's

Supplements:
    B complex (B2, B3, B6 and B12) I take the sublingual dissolving B12
    Magnesium (Anxiety) (powder which dissolves in water is best)
    Omega3's (Inflammation) 5grams daily, 3grams AM and 2grams PM (Get high quality with balanced DHA/EPA)
    Zinc
    Selenium
    Rhodiola (fatigue)
    Resveratrol
    CoQ10
    D3 (5000 to 10000 iu) daily
    5HTP (mood)
    L-Tryptophan (sleep)
    Calcium D-Glucarate (removes excess estrogen)

Cycle (Prohormones) and T-Boosters 6 weeks

PHASE I: Prohormones:
    Alpha Hard (DHT -This is a replacement for CDNuts AndroHard which is no longer available)
    http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/Produc...oductCode=7275
    4x in the AM and 4x in the PM (directions say 3x twice daily, but this is underdosed compared to AndroHard)
    HGHup
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/hghup.html
    Promotes generation of 5ar and Androgen Receptors

Andro Factory Prohormone Stack (DHEA)
    https://www.androfactory.com/product...-cut-focus.htm
    Focus 1x daily
    LeanCut 1x daily
    BulkUp 3x daily (works best after you already have 60 days of workouts to add mass)

All of the AndroFactory items require 5ar in order to convert to downstream hormones because they are DHEA prohormones. Personally, I would recommend cycling Alpha Hard first, then PCT before using these because of our 5ar and Androgen receptor issues. These are designed for a serious weightlifting program and healthy diet for bodybuilding.

Natural T-Boosters:
    These should be rotated daily to prevent the body from building a tolerance.
    Tribulus Terrestris
    Mucuna Pruriens
    Tongkat Ali (LJ 100)
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Horny Goat Weed
    Maca Root

PHASE II: PCT 4 weeks
    The PCT stack I bought was recommended by CDNuts:
    Wicked Supplements.com (Australia)

Note: Use an Aromatase Inhibitor during both phases to control estrogen.
    Options:
    Calcium D-Glucarate 2x a week
    DIM 1x week
    EstroX
    Anastrazole (prescription)
    Letrozole (prescription)

It appears the way I wrote it up was not clear on cycles or you wouldn't have asked this question....

1) AlphaHard+Tboosting+Prohormones+HGHup+AI are all in the same cycle

2) PCT+Tboosting+AI are all in the post cycle therapy (even if you dropped Tboosting, look at the ingredients in your PCT, there are already Tboosters incorporated in them). Obviously, the level of your T should be the guide to boost more or less.

Confusion happens because in the bodybuilding world, they are known to use STEROIDS which REQUIRE PCT.

The items listed in PFS protocol are PROHORMONES which are NON-methylated and do NOT impose the same tax burden on the liver as steroids or other prohormones. Additionally, Estrogen increases are not the same as compared to levels from TRT or Steroids. So it makes sense that CDNuts only used Calcium D-Glucarate. FYI, Broccoli is also an estrogen mopper.

If you get labs done, the important things to track are the Estrogen to Testosterone RATIO.
    ie;
    If T is low and E is mid range, the ratio is OUT of whack. People think their E is ok and aren't worried about it on labs but fail to realize that low T with normal E means the ratio is wacked.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today CDNUTS consider the herbs rotation as a good PCT ( after R-andro cycle), so, there is no need to use anything more than herbs. If DHT prohormone cause some supression, it is not so much, and herbs rotation fix it.

The recommended prohormone is R-andro from IML. Even prohormone is not necessary for the cure.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a lot of things that u listed there that aren't on protocol. read total male optimization site that's like 95% of the protocol only thing that isn't there is prohormones cycling which is in the sticky here. that's it.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Today CDNUTS consider the herbs rotation as a good PCT ( after R-andro cycle), so, there is no need to use anything more than herbs. If DHT prohormone cause some supression, it is not so much, and herbs rotation fix it.

The recommended prohormone is R-andro from IML. Even prohormone is not necessary for the cure.
    And the herbs are rotated even while on R-Andro, correct?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    No, there is no need, just simple like below:

1-R-andro Cycle

2-Herbs Cycle

I would recommend (and CDNUTS too) rotate the herbs at first for at least 6 months before to jump on R-andro, this way your androgen receptors will be more "calibrated" to receive better the DHT.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 03-31-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    The whole protocol is listed on the site in my signature. Read it from the first page to the last. Then read the sticky section here. All of your questions will be answered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"