User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark wilsons herbal cycling

Have any of you guys ever checked out this dudes website with regards to herbal rotation for sky high t levels. I believe cdsnuts took alot of his strategy from here. Im just reading testimonials from guys writing in, one in particular i wanted to share with regards to my own experiences with taking the same herbs over a matter of weeks

“43 Year Old Changed His Life!
    Thanks Mark for being real and keeping it real!!

I am 43 years experienced and after learning about cycling and what supplements to cycle, my life has changed!!!

I have been dealing with andropause for the last 5 years and it has been an up and down battle to keep my manhood in working order.

I actually diagnosed myself 5 years ago then went to the Dr.

My Dr. did the blood tests and confirmed that I had low testosterone or andropause.

She immediately scheduled me for the injections.

One of the worst experiences of my life. I will not go into details.

I started looking for natural ways. to increase my testosterone and found tribulus, tongkat, horny goat weed and few others.

I would take one or a combination for a while and at first they would work then my symptoms would get worse.

My man parts would shrink up and the turtle would go into its shell and well everyone with this problem knows all about the other things.

I would lay off the supplements for a few days to a week then try them again and they would seem to be working.

I would start taking all of them again every day.

I really thought that something was wrong with me and my body so I lived with it. Until........

I was searching again and came across your website.

At first I thought that your site was just another site selling theirs supplements till I read about cycling.

The clouds cleared and heavenly chorus of angels began to harmonize.

I immediately stated to cycle the supplements I had and within a few days there was no more shrinkage, the turtle was out of its shell and for the first time in a long while I was able to stand at attention, if you know what I mean.

I have been telling everyone about your site Mark and about cycling of the supplements.

Thank you for your time and hard work in getting this information out to so many men being deceived by Low T commercials and Big Pharma that are only interested in lining their pockets and keeping men everyone relying on their drugs that do not work.

Have an amazing and blessed day.

Steven”

Testosterone Reviews! Testimonials from Men Who Have Boosted T Naturally!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure back on his old post on Propecia Help, CD stated he got the cycling strategy from Mark Wilson originally on the "Boost Your Low T" webpage.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do respond well to this herbal rotation, no bloods to bk it up. Maxout your levels responded very well didn’t they?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes cd did not on his original recovery post that this is how he came across the idea.

it was one of my theories of pfs as well. For some people lowering dht/T accutely triggers some sort of epigenitic switching tricking our DNA that we are old and to initiate andropause. Then as fausto saures says, the protocol initiates a 'second puberty' to reverse that. Who knows
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I do respond well to this herbal rotation, no bloods to bk it up. Maxout your levels responded very well didn’t they?
    Yeah, my T levels went up within months. However, and I can't stress this enough - I changed my entire lifestyle immediately prior to those months. Diet, exercise, sleep, meditation (this was before we all were introduced to the wim hof method of breathing, and I was using holosync). That's most likely why it worked so well for me.

Unfortunately too many people just take herbs and expect miracles. It's a holistic effort.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Yeah...Mark and I used to be in contact alot back about ten years ago.

And you should be responding to herb cycling. That's why it's part of the protocol? You sound surprised? Everyones levels go up. That's the point. And there really is no need for bloods except to satisfy your own curiosity. The change can definitely be felt.

But as Maxout mentioned, it's just PART of the protocol. Everything works synergistically to create the regimen. The sum of the parts is greater then the parts alone. For some reason....and it still amazes me....some guys just don't get it. Or choose not to listen....either way...You need to do it ALL
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-10-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"