User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling ever so slight joint pain in left elbow.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    DAY 5

No more head in vice in oven feeling. Grogginess also less. Drank maple and coconut water to stay hydrated. Ran about 4.5 miles yesterday. OJ seems to still cause bloat. Will avoid that.

Slight headache in the afternoon. Took 200mgs in the morning. 200mgs a little past noon. Last night sleep was light and restless. Probably due to all that running. Today had enough strength to get through shoulder and arm workout. Doing P90X for next few months, then back to gym doing heavy weights. Need to get in excellent shape first.

for me i find if i workout too close to bed it ruins sleep quality. that's why i try to get it done within the first half of the day

takes a while for cortisol/adrenal to go down
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAY 6:

Headache and fog subsided. On 400mgs a day. Less grogginess. Looks like tolerance is setting in. Now hopefully the gains start. 5 weeks to go!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAY 7:

Took only 200mgs today. Grogginess, brain fog, and bloating! It appears to be having the opposite of the intended effect. I don't understand this. I am supposed to be improving as far as bloat is considered at least. I'm going to stop for now. Get back into shape and then try the maybe a different brand. I need to function at work and this is causing problems.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it could also just be an upswing or downswing though. I would just stick the program.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    DAY 7:

Took only 200mgs today. Grogginess, brain fog, and bloating! It appears to be having the opposite of the intended effect. I don't understand this. I am supposed to be improving as far as bloat is considered at least. I'm going to stop for now. Get back into shape and then try the maybe a different brand. I need to function at work and this is causing problems.
    You're at the perfect spot to try adding in Potassium chloride to the mix to see if that theory is sound.

I get the grogginess and brain fog these days after about two weeks with these products anymore. Supposedly it could be caused by lowered potassium from previous cycles. Lord knows I've done alot of them.

Maybe worth a shot.

Personally I'm running Primordials products this summer, and I have no issue with those....ever
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-09-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, dropped dosage to 200mgs for day 7. Back up to 400mgs today. I'm sticking this out. Fuck it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to grab some coconut water. Today I didn't feel as bad. Might be due to caffeine or just some sort of tolerance buildup. What's another 4-5 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're at the perfect spot to try adding in Potassium chloride to the mix to see if that theory is sound.

I get the grogginess and brain fog these days after about two weeks with these products anymore. Supposedly it could be caused by lowered potassium from previous cycles. Lord knows I've done alot of them.

Maybe worth a shot.

Personally I'm running Primordials products this summer, and I have no issue with those....ever

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My body was the high DHT mesomorph type. I would gain a lot of strength at the expense of only a little size. I could build muscle easily without the use of any supplements. Steak and potatoes did the trick. Libido was sky high all the time. I've regained a fraction (albeit a significant one) of my former self now that I look back. I really hope these cycles along with everything else in place does the trick to give back my old physiology. I really miss my former physical self.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm going to grab some coconut water. Today I didn't feel as bad. Might be due to caffeine or just some sort of tolerance buildup. What's another 4-5 weeks?
    It's a half a cycle.

Obviously up to you. I haven't checked but supposedly the potassium chloride is dirt cheap. If it negates the bad effects your having it would lend to a cycle that makes you feel great, which it's supposed to, as opposed to feeling shitty the rest of the time. I'm not going to cycle at this point if it makes me feel like shit. I've spent enough of my life feeling like that to want to put up with it anymore. Thank fully, I don't have to at this stage of the game. But for the guys that still have to do it because of the benefits to their overall healing, it would make sense to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. I always loved cycling before I got to this point. I was very disappointed knowing that I couldn't feel good on cycle anymore.

I just figured since you still in the cycling game for the long term end game benefits, you may as well try and make it as good as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

My body was the high DHT mesomorph type. I would gain a lot of strength at the expense of only a little size. I could build muscle easily without the use of any supplements. Steak and potatoes did the trick. Libido was sky high all the time. I've regained a fraction (albeit a significant one) of my former self now that I look back. I really hope these cycles along with everything else in place does the trick to give back my old physiology. I really miss my former physical self.
    It will. That goes without saying. It would just be nice if you could actually enjoy the process instead of trudging through misery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"