User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I will be trying this one when my current stash is up.

https://worldabs.com/products/tribulus-terrestris
    Yes, likewise. I haven't been able to find a great replacement since Liftmode stopped selling their Trib.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering shilajit,

Powder or resin? Which is preferable?

LostEmpire makes both

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Considering shilajit,

Powder or resin? Which is preferable?

LostEmpire makes both
    RESIN....don't even bother with the powder honeslty.....it is some of the most horrid tasting stuff I've ever experienced, and I'm experienced in downing some pretty nasty shit.

Plus, imo, the resin is stronger.

Better yet, when you can get the pitch, when they are making it, THAT is the best.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD.

I am of the firm belief at this point, given my experiences with this condition, that the root cause does not lay with the gut. Although digestion is most surely affected by this condition.

I may also add one or more nootropics into the mix. From what I've heard so far, these may work in a synergistic fashion. Although, if I had to choose just one, I'm not sure yet which one this would be. Perhaps bacopa...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Thanks CD.

I am of the firm belief at this point, given my experiences with this condition, that the root cause does not lay with the gut. Although digestion is most surely affected by this condition.

I may also add one or more nootropics into the mix. From what I've heard so far, these may work in a synergistic fashion. Although, if I had to choose just one, I'm not sure yet which one this would be. Perhaps bacopa...
    I find Gotu Kola to be stronger if you were only doing one, but it synergizes very well with Bacopa.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    RESIN....don't even bother with the powder honeslty.....it is some of the most horrid tasting stuff I've ever experienced, and I'm experienced in downing some pretty nasty shit.

Plus, imo, the resin is stronger.

Better yet, when you can get the pitch, when they are making it, THAT is the best.
    I actually like the taste of both the powder and resin.

also regarding the gut rheteri and rhamnosis is the best supplement I've ever used outside the protocol. NOW foods has an extremely cheap version with no fillers and just the good stuff probiotic wise. I attribute this stuff to getting my testicle size back and I think it has sleep benefits too cuz it lowers cortisol / resilience.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

also regarding the gut rheteri and rhamnosis is the best supplement I've ever used outside the protocol. NOW foods has an extremely cheap version with no fillers and just the good stuff probiotic wise. I attribute this stuff to getting my testicle size back and I think it has sleep benefits too cuz it lowers cortisol / resilience.
    Do you have a name or link to the exact product you used? Couldn't find it on amazon...have been searching for a new probiotic and heard some good stuff about that strain

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Do you have a name or link to the exact product you used? Couldn't find it on amazon...have been searching for a new probiotic and heard some good stuff about that strain
    https://amzn.to/2J6E8T8 Try this....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

Holy shit! I have never heard that from another living human being.....ever......lol. Good on you man. I actually think the powered is one of the worst tasting things I've ever had.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks, ordered it

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Thanks, ordered it
    Let us know how you get on with it....