Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
You're right. I would have to try it to be sure. But for now I'm shelving the R-andro and I'm going to get into great physical condition before trying the pro hormones. And when I do I will be trying the androhard + KCl. I feel as though the epi isomer in combination with the andro is really what works for me. In fact, it worked wonders after my first cycle with androhard if you look at those earlier posts from last year. But the fatigue after four weeks was too much. Couldn't even run up a hill. It's nice to have at least one data point (Maxout's anecdote) so far. Hopefully more data will be forthcoming...

- - - Updated - - -

Can't anyone convince the people who used to work at Primordial to resurrect the original androhard? I am dying to know what that was like.
At the end of the day, it was a weak prohormone by comparison to the steroids I assume you’ve done to have a 700lb deadlift.

But for what it was, and what it competed against, it WAS fantastic. But you have to really be dialed in to see really good benefits from it.

Just my .02

Also, are you familiar with what happened to PP and those that worked there? I couldn’t see ANY of them, especially the brainchild, ever wanting that kind of exposure again.

Except for old Winkler lol(only some of you MIGHT get this)