I've been using bone broth for quite some time, during recovery, and after and I've always raved about it's benefits (although looking back, it appears I was only doing it offline...). Digestion, skin, you name it.....it's an honest superfood up there with pine pollen, and I believe it has a place in the protocol that isn't mentioned here enough.

It is relatively cheap to make, however it is time intensive (to a degree). For those of us with hectic schedules (I travel for work 50-60% of the time), it can be hard to keep up with or keep stock. I've recently found a company that I've vetted through and through to be able to purchase 100% grass-fed beef bone broth, that also sells chicken, and chicken and mushroom (and not just any mushroom, Lion's Mane!) and all has been fantastic. You can order via Amazon or purchase at a local Whole Foods - it's been an honest lifesaver for me. It's not cheap, but you pay for what you get (service and quality).

http://www.kettleandfire.com

Any one else have any experiences with bone broth or recipes they'd like to share for people who might be making their own?