User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It really helps to have an understanding partner while going through this... Otherwise, most relationships don't make it.

I'm not saying this to be negative obviously, just realistic.

Regardless of what happens you have to know that all will be well again one day if you stick to the program. That's ultimately all that matters.

If she doesn't stick with you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best.

I just got out of the 6-year relationship I started when I considered myself recovered in 2012. The reality is I'm a completely different person now than I was then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Thanks CD. Truth be told she is with me 4 years now and she knows me prior to taking the drug. Sometimes its her, sometimes it's on me too when i know i can't perform like i used to, but yeah i definately get your point.

So my update, oily forehead, more pimples here and there, a couple on my back too. I noticed some aggression. I'm at the point were i can't wait to hit the gym really. I'm also very calm, my trail of thought is spot on and i notice that i don't get stressed out with the little things like i used to do in the past.

I need your input on this guys, it's the second day that i tried the Con Cret Creatine pill, i took one prior to workout and out after the workout, and i feel absolutely amazing. I also broke all third day's (leg day as per TMO excercise instructions) Personal Records.

Is it okay to use Creatine while on Super R andro, or should i discontinue?
    Semper Fidelis.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    Thanks CD. Truth be told she is with me 4 years now and she knows me prior to taking the drug. Sometimes its her, sometimes it's on me too when i know i can't perform like i used to, but yeah i definately get your point.

So my update, oily forehead, more pimples here and there, a couple on my back too. I noticed some aggression. I'm at the point were i can't wait to hit the gym really. I'm also very calm, my trail of thought is spot on and i notice that i don't get stressed out with the little things like i used to do in the past.

I need your input on this guys, it's the second day that i tried the Con Cret Creatine pill, i took one prior to workout and out after the workout, and i feel absolutely amazing. I also broke all third day's (leg day as per TMO excercise instructions) Personal Records.

Is it okay to use Creatine while on Super R andro, or should i discontinue?
    It's fine to use creatine any time. Don't stress it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"