User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Impending Recovery's second Prohormone run.

It was about time i opened a thread instead of highjacking other threads, lol.

Currently on day 7 of Super R andro Rx (IML) at 600mg. My intention is to hit 6 weeks this time.

[Sidenote: my first PH run was @ 400mg for 4 weeks]

Things i noticed:

1) I get less bloated and digestion is better

2) (don't know if it's a placebo effect or i push myself subconsciously at the gym when on PH) i lift heavier weights

3) Oily forehead

4) Some sort of red pimples in forehead

5) My manboobs are getting smaller

6) My mood is ok

7) I wake up easily at night, even the slight noise can wake me up, but i can go back to sleep again.

8) on day 5 and day 6 woke up with a 70ish% erection.

Today a guy ran a Stop sign was heading straight to me and a scooter i had to outmaneuver them in order to avoid a crash , the moment i succesfully pulled it off i was able to feel my heart pounding, my alert was elevated, i was actually feeling a rush. I'm sorry i can't describe it better, it wasn't a good rush, it was sort of like an adrenaline rush. I haven't felt that since starting propecia so close to a year. I didn't get those after propecia, i had full blown apathy, no adrenaline rush, no heart pounding.

I will keep updating as the days go by.
    Semper Fidelis.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cdnuts and maxout advised me to stay away from 600mg cuz it can crush estrogen too hard in my thread.

although when I did my first 1-2 weeks at 600 for the first time it felt great.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    cdnuts and maxout advised me to stay away from 600mg cuz it can crush estrogen too hard in my thread.

although when I did my first 1-2 weeks at 600 for the first time it felt great.
    Yeah i read about that, i am down now to 500 divided in two pills in the morning prior to workout, two pills two hours after lunch and one pill prior to sleep.

So day 7 and 8 i have fluctuations in libido, i believe yesterday i was a bit aggressive, workouts are great.

However today (day 9) i had a bad night, i woke up and couldn't sleep, i was in the state were i had my eyes closed but couldn't fall asleep, and it goes without saying that my day so far isn't going as planned. Thank God for cold shower that somehow makes it up.

One fact that i find very interesting is that when i first started the protocol and incorporated going to the gym, i was shedding like crazy. I used propecia for close to a month so it wasnt a propecia shed, since propecia did nothing for hair improvements it just messed me up, I thought it was minoxidil shedding that i used for over a year.

However, i now believe it was hormonal imbalance that lead to that much shedding, don't get me wrong i couldn't care less about the hair but funny thing is that when am a few days on cycle i stop shedding completely. Isn't DHT supposed to make us shed more hair? Am i that fucked up that i react on the opposite way?

I saw the log i kept from my previous PH run and it seems on day 7 and upwards shedding stops completely and started 9 days after discontinuation of the PH while on herb PCT.

I will keep updating as the cycle continues.
    Semper Fidelis.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I personally wouldn't take the R andro so close to sleep as it can be stimulating and disruptive to sleep right after it hits the system. It has to settle in first for the sleep benefits to really take hold.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I personally wouldn't take the R andro so close to sleep as it can be stimulating and disruptive to sleep right after it hits the system. It has to settle in first for the sleep benefits to really take hold.
    I have had this issue on PH runs in the past.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    yes I noticed this as well.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess it will be better doing three pills in the morning prior to workout and two after lunch.

The only reason I wanted to take one prior to sleep was to keep having elevated dht all day long. I guess my approach wasn’t full proof.

Thanks guys for your input!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, it was the prohormone after all. My sleep is better.

Tried a new kefir brand that doesn’t seem to agree with me, it seems it had cow milk, instead of the usual goat milk that is sold in Greece.

Rest days Saturday and Sunday, I had great mood. Mentally I’m getting better and better.

Had some fun time with girlfriend, erection quality has its ups and downs also I noticed I have zero pre cum , I can’t get naturally lubed at all but it’s not the worst of my problems, Rolf.

Anedonia and numbness aka zero sensibility all the way. It’s scary really that I have to write down when I meet my girlfriend otherwise I feel I can go a month without sex.

I’m @ 500 mg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last couple of days i had issues on the bedroom department, gf was a bit frustrated, i believe this is the reason i am feeling a bit down.

Work has been great & workouts too, i push myself to lift heavier and heavier weights while on PH.

Sleep is average.
    Semper Fidelis.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Impending Recovery's second Prohormone run.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    Last couple of days i had issues on the bedroom department, gf was a bit frustrated, i believe this is the reason i am feeling a bit down.

Work has been great & workouts too, i push myself to lift heavier and heavier weights while on PH.

Sleep is average.
    It really helps to have an understanding partner while going through this... Otherwise, most relationships don't make it.

I'm not saying this to be negative obviously, just realistic.

Regardless of what happens you have to know that all will be well again one day if you stick to the program. That's ultimately all that matters.

If she doesn't stick with you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best.

I just got out of the 6-year relationship I started when I considered myself recovered in 2012. The reality is I'm a completely different person now than I was then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-26-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"