User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I do find if I have a lot of sex it kinda worsens my sexual sides. I think I might have prolactin issues. Mucana is good for that as well as b6/vitamin e which u can get good amounts in liver and avocado.
    It may in the short term, but in the long term, sex is definitely recommended for healing. And didn't you just bang like five nights in a row? You're not doing that bad my friend.....lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Dopamine and prolactin antagonize each other so I find that cold exposure is the most effective thing to boost my dopamine back up and lower the prolactin post-nut.

Also, I'm stepping up my cold game here soon...Chest Freezer - The Set Up | Brian Mackenzie (Cold Exposure) - YouTube
    Gonna try this out
    Nice!! I may do something like this too. You're gonna love it!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Damn. Yes, boundaries are key. I tell ppl what I want em to know, not what they ask me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dopamine and prolactin antagonize each other so I find that cold exposure is the most effective thing to boost my dopamine back up and lower the prolactin post-nut.

Also, I'm stepping up my cold game here soon...Chest Freezer - The Set Up | Brian Mackenzie (Cold Exposure) - YouTube
    Gonna try this out
    What do you think your timeline is on hooking this up? I'd be curious to know what you think of it when you've used it a bunch of times. I'm seriously thinking of doing this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prolactin actually serves a good function but I forgot what it was. was listening to it on a podcast lol. damn pfs memory haha
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What do you think your timeline is on hooking this up? I'd be curious to know what you think of it when you've used it a bunch of times. I'm seriously thinking of doing this.
    My old chest freezer that I was going to use broke..Next week or two I should be using a new one daily.

From my college football days, I can remember hoping into ice baths that were so cold you had to break the solid sheet of ice to get in and out of the thing lol...you get out feeling like a fucking champ.

I honestly think Its less painful than a cold shower too. Its cold enough you get numbed up purdy quick.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 06-08-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    prolactin actually serves a good function but I forgot what it was. was listening to it on a podcast lol. damn pfs memory haha
    I'm sure some amount is good...just like you need some estrogen, but unquestionably pfs shoots up your prolactin. Which is something that I really haven't seen discussed here much. If your prolactin is sky high your motivation/dopamine is inherently low.

High dopamine and healthy receptors are essentially how you make things actually happen in your life that you want to happen...and cold exposure, nofap, and avoiding drug abuse are the best solutions.

I honestly believe that dopamine levels/receptors are the single best metrics that determine your quality of life.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 05-25-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Today was day 1 of chest freezer cold therapy. I did 15 minutes in 38 degree water and oh boyyyy, I feel like I've been on drugs all day.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Things outside CD's regimen that have helped me personally

Today was day 1 of chest freezer cold therapy. I did 15 minutes in 38 degree water and oh boyyyy, I feel like I've been on drugs all day.
    15 minutes! That's impressive. Were you doing the breathing exercises the whole time? You felt the internal warmth correct? You must have been going on such an endorphin high it must have been amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you do? just fill a tub with ice water?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    what do you do? just fill a tub with ice water?
    Ice isn't completely necessary. Freezing cold water will get you the same results.