User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those still concerned with hair loss

For those still bothered by their hair loss.l, I will be going at the end of the year for MSC stem cells injected in lots of places. One of which is the scalp. In my personal oppionion this is the best alternative to finasteride. I’ll get MSC stem cells injected into the scalp every it couple of years for maintanece.

For those thinking this is just another snake oil story do your research.

Your welcome 🙏🏻👌🏻✌🏻

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post
    For those still bothered by their hair loss.l, I will be going at the end of the year for MSC stem cells injected in lots of places. One of which is the scalp. In my personal oppionion this is the best alternative to finasteride. I’ll get MSC stem cells injected into the scalp every it couple of years for maintanece.

For those thinking this is just another snake oil story do your research.

Your welcome ��������✌��
    IMO, the best alternative to finasteride is a bic razor.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the guys at hackstasis have a bunch of non-dht lowering alternatives to preserving hair.

i think the big one right now is malic acid but I havne't been keeping it up as furiously as i would normally until i get this pfs shit out of the way.

if there's a healthy way to keep my hair I'll definitely take it still but i'm not gunna use anything that seems sketchy like a drug or hormone modifier for hair lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i realize most of you guys will shave, but has anyone had any success with RU and Minoxi? RU is supposed to be weaker than fin, and I barely got any sides from fin- which i took for 3 years, except for very little brain fog. it was the dutasteride, which is fin on steroids, that messed me up, which im getting better from after a few weeks of discontinuation.

im thinking i would be a good responder to RU and Minoxi.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    i realize most of you guys will shave, but has anyone had any success with RU and Minoxi? RU is supposed to be weaker than fin, and I barely got any sides from fin- which i took for 3 years, except for very little brain fog. it was the dutasteride, which is fin on steroids, that messed me up, which im getting better from after a few weeks of discontinuation.

im thinking i would be a good responder to RU and Minoxi.

dawg i'm on here cuz i got pfs from RU58841 LOL used it just once topically at 50mg and still got sides a year later.

minox is antiandrogen too indirectly checkout hackstasis they posted studies on it and it also causes skin ages. (i didnt have noticible probz with it tho and used for 1.5 years.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    dawg i'm on here cuz i got pfs from RU58841 LOL used it just once topically at 50mg and still got sides a year later.

minox is antiandrogen too indirectly checkout hackstasis they posted studies on it and it also causes skin ages. (i didnt have noticible probz with it tho and used for 1.5 years.

i think ill try out RU once I recover from this. if i had virtually nothing from finasteride, then i think ill be able to handle it. smh they gotta find a hair treatment that works without all this BS. some japanese hair injections which are apparently legit are supposed to come out in 2018 or 2019.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think ill try out RU once I recover from this. if i had virtually nothing from finasteride, then i think ill be able to handle it. smh they gotta find a hair treatment that works without all this BS. some japanese hair injections which are apparently legit are supposed to come out in 2018 or 2019.
    There are plenty of people who have gotten really screwed up from RU58841, Jacknap is not the first, which is unfortunate.

I do though, recommend CD's hair loss treatment, a Bic razor On a serious note, it seems hair loss treatments are simply all dangerous, from saw palmetto which is a FOOD SUPPLEMENT! to all others. I for sure wont be touching anything of this sort.

I have a friend who manufactures all natural shampoos, its actually a pretty big company, and since I'm friends with him, he has made me as a favour the most potent Biotin all natural shampoo. I dont think this can cause any PFS, as its straight from the ground.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd drink strychnine before touching another hair loss drug

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're not gunna heed my warning start with a mega low dose like 10mg and slowly go up and monitor sides. I was gunna start with 25mg but a youtuber said just go with 50mg which I think was too much for me. the guy was on all kinds of roids so for a natty with probably some already adrenal fatigue issues was way too much for me.

like i said the guys at hackstasis seemed to have found better non-dht reducing methods. as hair loss is more of an issue of prolactin/estrogen ratios be off. leading to calcification of the scalp and THEN DHT wrecks havoc on hair follicles. Two things that they say help is topical malic acid and mineral salt scrubs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    if you're not gunna heed my warning start with a mega low dose like 10mg and slowly go up and monitor sides. I was gunna start with 25mg but a youtuber said just go with 50mg which I think was too much for me. the guy was on all kinds of roids so for a natty with probably some already adrenal fatigue issues was way too much for me.

like i said the guys at hackstasis seemed to have found better non-dht reducing methods. as hair loss is more of an issue of prolactin/estrogen ratios be off. leading to calcification of the scalp and THEN DHT wrecks havoc on hair follicles. Two things that they say help is topical malic acid and mineral salt scrubs.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna plan on taking very minimal dose, since I respond good.

But honestly I might just wait until replicel, shishedo, or tsuji come out. Crossing fingers for this year in Q3. Won’t have to deal with garbage sides and get a way better treatment, almost a cure.