User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't believe what I'm reading here. Like....literally can't believe it.

Lakehouse....brother.....if you're seriously going to do that, I'm done here. I'm not going to waste my time for you to throw it all away again. Have you not learned anything from this first mistake? Obviously your side effects not are bad enough. Dude. Just......just don't.

Seriously?!!?

You know what chicks like more then a full illustrious head of hair? A dick that works. A guy that can fuck her till her toes curl and she's exhausted from screaming. A charming, lady killer personality. A man of substance. Hair is just fucking hair. It doesn't make the man. It means nothing.

How many pretty guys do you see standing against the wall like a show pony only to have the guy who know's how to talk to them come in and take them away even though he doesn't look as "pretty" as those other guys? Happens all the time while those guys are in the mirror still checking to see if they need more gel in their quaff

They want a stallion, not a show pony. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be brother.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"