User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit
    Last edited by Lakehouse99; 01-03-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    The past 1.5 weeks I've been getting morning wood, and I can feel the sensations when ejaculating and having sex... im not as numb as before... but still numb emotionally. This morning I had morning wood slightly, but not as good as the previous days.

I did the juice feast and have lost a bunch of weight. I'm transitioning into a keto diet now, because keto diets are known for increased GABA, which is apparently screwed in my head.

One of the things I miss are the sensations you feel when the seasons change, you walk into a crowded bar, morning sunrise while working out etc. I miss that so much. I'm still emotionally numb, though I feel like I might be improving slightly.

It's been about 5 weeks since I've quit dutasteride, and the half life is 5 weeks. it takes 6 months for this to get out of my system completely, but i really hope i can get my emotions and senses back sooner. i use my senses a lot, probably more than most people, and it's been driving me nuts lol. but either way i'm dealing with this right now so i guess it will happen when it happens.

i have been doing the wim hof breathing 3-4 rounds occasionally, but will do them every single day from now on.

EDIT:

also guys. regarding the half life. am i going to crash again when dutasteride is out of my system in 6 months? I see people crash after discontinuing.

I started getting all the emotional numbness, brain fog, no sensations side effects as time progressed with my use of dutasteride, but my test levels are still really high. how do i prevent a crash lol. it would really suck to go through something worse in 6 months
    The crash usually happens around a month or so. For me it was about 6 weeks after stopping

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    The crash usually happens around a month or so. For me it was about 6 weeks after stopping
    yeah for me it was 5-6 weeks after
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post

right but finasteride half life is different than dutasteride. finasteride leaves the body completely way earlier. or does this not matter?

either way my sides have been improving so i guess ill enjoy that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no morning wood today :/

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    right but finasteride half life is different than dutasteride. finasteride leaves the body completely way earlier. or does this not matter?

either way my sides have been improving so i guess ill enjoy that
    I think it's more of the bodies reaction rather than the exact mechanism of action cuz like I said crashed from RU58841 and exact same story as PFS. RU is non-steroidal anti-androgen and finasteride is a progestin yet the story for me is the same.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I think it's more of the bodies reaction rather than the exact mechanism of action cuz like I said crashed from RU58841 and exact same story as PFS. RU is non-steroidal anti-androgen and finasteride is a progestin yet the story for me is the same.
    I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying by half life.

I know Ru and fin have different mechanisms, but they leave your body quickly.

The stuff I took is in my body for 6 months because of the 5 week half life.

I haven’t taken it in 5 weeks and my hair isn’t even falling out or have itchy scalp. It’s still working in my body.

That’s why I’m wondering if I’m going to have a crash. But it makes me wonder why I started getting morning wood last week, and none today.

Also, today I had horrible brain fog. There’s gotta be a way to control this better...

I did the breathing exercises, felt good right afterwards for a couple of hours, and then bam, right back into the brain fog. Can’t even read stuff without feeling spaced out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning wood today. Dunno cause I had a dream about sex or what or if that counts. Maybe I’m overthinking it but I feel good. I’m gonna wait a week now before recording “no morning wood” here from now on.

I haven’t even done the herb cycling yet (which I will).

Still wondering if I’m going to crash later. I understand everyone’s body is different, but my god that would suck real bad lmao.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lakehouse.....I told you this once before. The half life of the drug has NOTHING to do with PFS. No need to keep wasting mental energy on it.

If you haven't done so already, ALL new members are requested to read ALL of the stickies before posting. Please do so if you haven't.

It will explain many things you may not be aware of and save on questions that have already been answered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lakehouse.....I told you this once before. The half life of the drug has NOTHING to do with PFS. No need to keep wasting mental energy on it.

If you haven't done so already, ALL new members are requested to read ALL of the stickies before posting. Please do so if you haven't.

It will explain many things you may not be aware of and save on questions that have already been answered.
    Sorry boss, won’t happen again.
    I have read the stickies before joining, just didn’t see anything so I thought I might clarify.

No more half life nonsense