Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
Ah i can understand 100%, i am exactly on the same boat but morning wood and high erection quality comes and goes for me. I too had difficulty putting words on this issue and i thought it happened only on me, but i have the same thing all over my body. I can see a lot of guys complain about lack of feeling on the genital area but with me it's all over my entire body. The feeling is still there, we just only feel a percentage of what it used to be thus saying that our body and emotions are dull.

I stopped panicking and i started working on fixing this thing. Sadly i can't say it has improved, i still don't feel anything in my entire body, but some days i can actually enjoy listening to music so you could say it is some sort of success in the emotions department. It is a great feeling that i forgot how it used to feel. The feeling is still there, i believe i will have to take the extra mile to get back to who i was and dare i say even better, since i am a slow healer even on the case of common cold. Each of us reacts differently but we will be back to who we were.

My brain fog and most mental sides cleared off after 6 months on the protocol, the morning nootropic stack of bacopa, lions mane, gotu kola and l theanine in my coffee helps me tremendously on these aspects.

Even though i did propecia for ~ a month i kept a journal and i started reading it recently since i didn't have the courage before. It seems my body was giving hints the whole time about propecia not agreeing with me. I have difficulty to explain this but it seems after 14 days that i was on propecia, my hands started shaking- parkinsons disease like shaking- i couldn't type with one hand on my phone because i would drop it and i had a memo to visit the doc since i thought i was starting to show symptoms of parkinsons.

Another key point that i've written in my logue, about an hour after taking the drug, despite the usual testicular pain, i would get a pain on two spots on the back and right region of my head. I can't put words for them but i point them with a blue like arrow on this picture. head pain — imgbb.com

Did you by any chance notice any sort of shakiness on hands or headache on the same spots?

You do have the correct mindset, you will beat it, start the protocol and you will get there!

Interesting man. Good luck on your recovery.

I do not have shakiness or headaches at all. Out side of suppressed feelings I just have brain fog and mental chatter--- I can't progress in meditation (or atleast its just super hard), and because of that I am more absent minded than I want to be. I noticed that ever since I started fin many years ago, while I had no sides until last year after the summer, I could never progress in meditation.

So I'm guessing the brain fog from PFS makes it hard to build concentration (my main goal) and stay in the present moment. Anyone have experience with that?

Keto diets help me with my brain fog a lot though, and even though my sharpness is suboptimal,I can get myself to be at a good enough level to be effective at work or in general.