Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
youre right boss. im done freaking out. just gonna soldier it out like yall

btw should i be boxing/sparring in the ring right now with my neurotransmitters being all jacked up?

coach isnt putting me in the ring with a bully thats going to knock me silly or anything, but its still a contact sport with the head being a major target
That depends on how you feel about it. I know myself, personally, I wouldn't want to be sparring when I was at my worst....I could barely function in life let alone in a fight. I was just too mentally slow. The training aspect of it is great, but putting yourself into a situation where you could potentially get hurt probably isn't the best for recovery.

In regards to this, I think I'm going to give BJJ a try. I want to add something to my work outs that's going to increase my stamina. This is something that can be done without having to worry about getting my head knocked in or damaged. Plus i've been told that because of my build I'd be good at it. For me, it would be better then just doing sprints...it all get's boring after awhile and I'd be building stamina plus learning a new skill.....win win.

Just my two cents.