Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    r- andro lowers estrone

- - - Updated - - -

I do almost everything you can imagine. I use blue blockers 1-2 hours before bed. I use pink noise. noise cancellation headphones. black out curtains. eye mask lol. don't eat anything 3 hours before bed.

only thing I fuck up on is I have a late sleep schedule because of my lifestyle. 3am-12pm ideally is my sleep window

I have high test -- 850 on a range of 200-1000(could be higher is my assumption)
    high estrogen out of range
    high prolactin in range
    normal dht

no sexual sides
    only neurotransmitter mental sides

any theories on this puzzle im trying to map out?

im gonna continue with the protocol as i am, but would be nice to know why im such a confusing case with my sexual sides recovering and only having mental sides

someone on the other site even questions if i have PFS

but when i was on finasteride only i ONLY had mental sides-- brain fog and insomnia, so my assumption is I do have PFS, and will continue the protocol

weird
    Last edited by Lakehouse99; 10-14-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    I have high test -- 850 on a range of 200-1000(could be higher is my assumption)
    high estrogen out of range
    high prolactin in range
    normal dht

no sexual sides
    only neurotransmitter mental sides

any theories on this puzzle im trying to map out?

im gonna continue with the protocol as i am, but would be nice to know why im such a confusing case with my sexual sides recovering and only having mental sides

someone on the other site even questions if i have PFS

but when i was on finasteride only i ONLY had mental sides-- brain fog and insomnia, so my assumption is I do have PFS, and will continue the protocol

weird
    I have talked to plenty of guys who have only had mental sides.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah there was the spanish guy on PH I believe who healed it through raw food diets. one of the few recovery before cd even did and it inspired cd too do the fast/raw food if my memory serves me correct
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah there was the spanish guy on PH I believe who healed it through raw food diets. one of the few recovery before cd even did and it inspired cd too do the fast/raw food if my memory serves me correct
    ??

Doesn't ring a bell. But I wasn't inspired by anyone to fast....I came to that conclusion on my own after a ton of research.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ??

Doesn't ring a bell. But I wasn't inspired by anyone to fast....I came to that conclusion on my own after a ton of research.
    there was that guy in the recoveries section remember who spoke broken english. raw food diet for brain fog. they changed PH a lot so hard to find anything. not sure if your recovery post is even there still. that's a crime. I've been on that site like total 10 minutes in 2018 lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    there was that guy in the recoveries section remember who spoke broken english. raw food diet for brain fog. they changed PH a lot so hard to find anything. not sure if your recovery post is even there still. that's a crime. I've been on that site like total 10 minutes in 2018 lol
    I don't.

Again, what I can say is that I hadn't heard of anyone fasting prior to me doing it.

I helped a German guy through his brain fog with the raw food diet. He was the first person who I actually helped. This was when I was still suffering.

I haven't been to PH since I posted my recovery, in 2012

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't.

Again, what I can say is that I hadn't heard of anyone fasting prior to me doing it.

I helped a German guy through his brain fog with the raw food diet. He was the first person who I actually helped. This was when I was still suffering.

I haven't been to PH since I posted my recovery, in 2012
    those goofs locked your thread. you have a fanboy named PVDL or something like that lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those goofs locked your thread. you have a fanboy named PVDL or something like that lol
    Yes, the Fuhrer PVDL. He’s as fascist as they come. Agree or die.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is the thread still readable? Like can people still see it? If so, that's fine. From what I hear it was just getting watered down by bullshit anyway. Regardless, at this point it doesn't matter. People will find me here with very minimal searching. PH can and usually is skipped altogether. That is a much, much better outcome for the searcher too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yes, the Fuhrer PVDL. He’s as fascist as they come. Agree or die.
    Lol...and just like the Fuhrer, his outcome will be the same. You can't stop truth no matter how much you don't like it.

Edit: I retract that...I highly doubt he will die in a bunker surrounded by the Red Army....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-15-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the thread still readable? Like can people still see it? If so, that's fine. From what I hear it was just getting watered down by bullshit anyway. Regardless, at this point it doesn't matter. People will find me here with very minimal searching. PH can and usually is skipped altogether. That is a much, much better outcome for the searcher too.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol...and just like the Fuhrer, his outcome will be the same. You can't stop truth no matter how much you don't like it.

Edit: I retract that...I highly doubt he will die in a bunker surrounded by the Red Army....

yeah its readable. i found this place after i found the hate thread, from what i remember. "is cdsnuts a fraud" read the title, first few posts, and then decided to sign up here lol