Quote Originally Posted by King53 View Post
Hey guys,
Been fighting PFS for two years now and have been a lurker of this sight since I crashed. The brain fog, blurry vision, and head pressure went away after three months or so after the two crashes that I had, so alot of my remaining symptoms are sexual ones. Cant maintain an erection and no libido or drive. I can fall asleep but I wake up three hours later on the dot everynight. I got really high blood pressure after my first crash and I got it down a little bit, but it is still elevated. I also have orthostatic hypotension so when I stand up I feel like I am going to pass out and have fainted twice in the past two years from it. I also have the lack of enjoyment for life and depression that everyone experiences with this. Those are the biggest ones right now, but will all get better eventually.

I dont know why I havnt posted on here sooner, but I have been in a down swing lately. To the orginal people that I have been following (Maxout, CD, Swill, and others) you guys have helped me so much and I am grateful that you guys worked you ass off and continue to stick around and help out. To everyone else on here who is still getting better, I have been reading your stories and you guys are kicking ass. I am going to get there sooner or later, I just have to stay positive which is the hardest thing for me. Im glad to be apart of this community, and hope I can help motivate everyone to keep pushing.

Im on day six of my new two week water fast. I have done the herbs cycling in the past and it has helped but just alwasy hesitant to run the R andro becuase of the blood pressure that wont go down. I will decide what the next step is after my water fast and refeed. Look forward to all contructive critiscm and if anybody needs anything from me let me know.
Welcome.