User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diet

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, more quiche-like then a scramble...ended up that way by accident lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaad84 View Post
    Yes, more quiche-like then a scramble...ended up that way by accident lol.
    Perfect! Just get creative with it.

Here's another one to try. A little more labor intensive, but do it once, freeze it in individual bowls and you're good to go for about 8-10 meals.

Homemade chicken soup: Get a couple pastured whole fryers cut up for soup (use backs too). Put in stock pot and cover with 3-4 quarts filtered water. Add sea salt. Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer. Skim off top for first 15-20 minutes. Then add 3-4 thick sliced organic carrots, 3-4 sliced organic celery stalks, a couple sliced & peeled “carrot sized” organic burdock roots (great for detox), an organic chopped onion and 6-8 large minced cloves of organic garlic and continue to simmer for about 20-30 more minutes. Remove chicken pieces from pot and let cool down on plate. Once cool enough to handle, pull meat from the bones and add back to pot. Bring it back to boil and then reduce to simmer for another 40 minutes. Let cool (I usually put the pot in the fridge overnight...will get all gelatiny like a good bone broth) and put in individual glass bowls. Keep a couple of days worth in fridge and freeze the rest. When ready to eat, throw in a pot with some organic cauliflower rice, add sea salt to taste and let cook until soft. I have eaten this for lunch nearly every day since my crash and have never gotten tired of it...it's that good
    Last edited by Damn; 05-23-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Perfect! Just get creative with it.

Here's another one to try. A little more labor intensive, but do it once, freeze it in individual bowls and you're good to go for about 8-10 meals.

Homemade chicken soup: Get one or two pastured whole fryers cut up for soup (use backs too). Put in stock pot and cover with 3-4 quarts filtered water. Add sea salt. Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer. Skim off top for first 15-20 minutes. Then add 3-4 thick sliced organic carrots, 3-4 sliced organic celery stalks, a couple sliced “carrot sized” organic burdock roots (an amazing detoxifier), an organic chopped onion and 6-8 large minced cloves of organic garlic and continue to simmer for about 20-30 more minutes. Remove chicken pieces from pot and let cool down on plate. Once cool enough to handle, pull meat from the bones and add back to pot. Bring it back to boil and then reduce to simmer for another 40 minutes. Let cool (I usually put the pot in the fridge overnight...will get all gelatiny like a good bone broth) and put in individual glass bowls. Keep a couple of days worth in fridge and freeze the rest. When ready to eat, throw in a pot with some organic cauliflower rice, add sea salt to taste and let cook until soft. I have eaten this for lunch nearly every day since my crash and have never gotten tired of it...it's that good
    "Damns Delicious Dinners. Don't Dine Devoid of Deliciousness." Coming out in 2019......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"