Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andromass v1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    The FRL carrier is superior. I don't expect that to be received well here but it is what it is. There are also big discounts available if you ask the right people (similar to PP's discounts). Mg for mg it's more effective.
    You say the carrier is superior, why? Have you anything to back that up or is it just your opinion?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

Naringenin is terrible with prohormones. In vivo it is a potent 17b-hsd and 3b-hsd enzyme inhibitor. Oral grapefruit juice significantly elevates plasma naringenin. We had this discussion in another thread here somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naringenin is terrible with prohormones. In vivo it is a potent 17b-hsd and 3b-hsd enzyme inhibitor. Oral grapefruit juice significantly elevates plasma naringenin. We had this discussion in another thread here somewhere.
    Yep, remember that thread. Real life experiences didn't tally though. A lot of people found grapefruit juice was beneficial.

If I may ask, which company are you affiliated with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Yep, remember that thread. Real life experiences didn't tally though. A lot of people found grapefruit juice was beneficial.
    That would be true if those same people had used the compound without gfj. However they did not. Their results would have been substantially improved without it. It's cool though, rely on uncontrolled anecdotal evidence to support your opinion if its easier to understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post

If I may ask, which company are you affiliated with?
    I work for ForeRunner Labs, AMS, and a couple others that I'm behind the scenes on, mostly in a contract role.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

I work for ForeRunner Labs, AMS, and a couple others that I'm behind the scenes on, mostly in a contract role.
    Right Hook in your opinion for a subject that typically runs 9AM and 6AH for a base cycle of PP products, what dose of Forerunner products would equal the androgen properties of the stack above?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Right Hook in your opinion for a subject that typically runs 9AM and 6AH for a base cycle of PP products, what dose of Forerunner products would equal the androgen properties of the stack above?
    It's not really a simple comparison. Because the more gfj you take in the more likely you are inhibiting critical enzymes.

Most guys having a lot of success with Alpha Mass for example are using 6-12 caps per day. There is quite a bit of reviews posted on our Facebook wall, none of which were sponsored afaik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be true if those same people had used the compound without gfj. However they did not. Their results would have been substantially improved without it. It's cool though, rely on uncontrolled anecdotal evidence to support your opinion if its easier to understand.
    Well, respected members have run prohormones with and without grapefruit juice and found the grapefruit juice helped.

I see you work for Forerunner and AMS, such a surprise! I'm actually interested in their products, albeit under dosed, but your constant comments about grapefruit juice are beginning to pall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andromass v1

Yes, I really have it out for the grapefruit industry.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I really have it out for the grapefruit industry.
    lol you should tackle the cranberry juice next, those guys are out of control