User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listening to Your Body Question

Sup, funny how every time I write here I’m always sunning my dick lol..

Anyway, people talk about how they react badly to some foods (fruits etc).. I usually eat 3-4x times a day, 70% of my dishes is a variety of vegetables (spinach, kale, asparagus, cauliflower, you get the drift) the 30% would be meats.. other stuff on the side is the nuts, yogurt, & fruit which I eat between these meals. Some is organic some isn’t..not so really organized about the fruit & yogurt, I see them as snacks. I don’t really keep track on how much I eat, i just live life like I dont have PFS & I just stick to the guideline, stay the fuck away from complex carbs (for now, will ease into backloading in the future) gluten, alcohol, drugs, & all the bad sugary junk..& not even slipping up an inch. I’m not really overthinking things when it comes to portions & timing of these foods.. PFS is already a lot on the plate of a 22 year old, I just eat the stuff I should based on the website & that’s that..

How do you know if your sensitive to something in this state? Does it reaallyyyyy hit you hard? Is it easy to recognize? I try to listen to my body but at the same time when little stuff like some head pressure or a slight headache hit I just take it as part of the journey & not stress... the question is should I take note of these things???

Before I started my water fast I had digestion troubles like constipation, poo pellets, minor pain.. after I got off the fast, this persisted while I was refeeding myself with watermelon. When I stated eating paleo I really have no pain anymore, sometimes a bit of gas but that’s all. My first few times shitting the stool was Looooong as hell and broke in the water on impact.. ever since then I’ve been having 2 bowel movements a day. All my stool is green for the most part, sometimes a long one comes out, sometimes it’s a bunch of medium sized strings, almost resembling the lower intestine shape..

I know the gut is a big component to this, it’s just tough for me to recognize if it’s going in he right direction..what are the symptoms of a bad PFS gut? I’m not exactly the guy whose keeping track of every little sensation in the body every second of the day closely, I feel like it can be counterintuitive in the whole mental aspect of this.. I just trust this protocol, whatever I feel I just brush it off & continue with the regimen

I want this to be as simple as possible for me, that way I can just follow it without feeling like I made some sort of mistake that sets me back. I really wanna avoid the overanalyzing. I detest living like that..I’m doing great mood wise & headspace like i stated in my introduction, & I’m getting after it.

Hit me back

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Sup, funny how every time I write here I’m always sunning my dick lol..

Anyway, people talk about how they react badly to some foods (fruits etc).. I usually eat 3-4x times a day, 70% of my dishes is a variety of vegetables (spinach, kale, asparagus, cauliflower, you get the drift) the 30% would be meats.. other stuff on the side is the nuts, yogurt, & fruit which I eat between these meals. Some is organic some isn’t..not so really organized about the fruit & yogurt, I see them as snacks. I don’t really keep track on how much I eat, i just live life like I dont have PFS & I just stick to the guideline, stay the fuck away from complex carbs (for now, will ease into backloading in the future) gluten, alcohol, drugs, & all the bad sugary junk..& not even slipping up an inch. I’m not really overthinking things when it comes to portions & timing of these foods.. PFS is already a lot on the plate of a 22 year old, I just eat the stuff I should based on the website & that’s that..

How do you know if your sensitive to something in this state? Does it reaallyyyyy hit you hard? Is it easy to recognize? I try to listen to my body but at the same time when little stuff like some head pressure or a slight headache hit I just take it as part of the journey & not stress... the question is should I take note of these things???

Before I started my water fast I had digestion troubles like constipation, poo pellets, minor pain.. after I got off the fast, this persisted while I was refeeding myself with watermelon. When I stated eating paleo I really have no pain anymore, sometimes a bit of gas but that’s all. My first few times shitting the stool was Looooong as hell and broke in the water on impact.. ever since then I’ve been having 2 bowel movements a day. All my stool is green for the most part, sometimes a long one comes out, sometimes it’s a bunch of medium sized strings, almost resembling the lower intestine shape..

I know the gut is a big component to this, it’s just tough for me to recognize if it’s going in he right direction..what are the symptoms of a bad PFS gut? I’m not exactly the guy whose keeping track of every little sensation in the body every second of the day closely, I feel like it can be counterintuitive in the whole mental aspect of this.. I just trust this protocol, whatever I feel I just brush it off & continue with the regimen

I want this to be as simple as possible for me, that way I can just follow it without feeling like I made some sort of mistake that sets me back. I really wanna avoid the overanalyzing. I detest living like that..I’m doing great mood wise & headspace like i stated in my introduction, & I’m getting after it.

Hit me back
    Good question.

I'll make it easy for you.

As long as you're doing everything that is outlined in the protocol, you will eventually reach homeostasis. It may take months, it may take years, but it will happen. A big part of this, which is tough for alot of guys, is letting go and trusting in the process. You bring up good points....is this head pressure because I ate that piece of what-ever-the-fuck or is it PFS?

If you're following the protocol, dietary allergens are severely limited, so it shouldn't be an issue there at all.

From our limited interactions, you seem like a young guy that has his shit together, so I'm sure that at this point, you're just second guessing yourself needlessly. Sometimes, less brain power is what's needed here.....lol.

The guys that do the best are the guys that blindly follow the regimen to a Tee. I know that sounds horrible, but it's true!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"