Sup, funny how every time I write here I’m always sunning my dick lol..

Anyway, people talk about how they react badly to some foods (fruits etc).. I usually eat 3-4x times a day, 70% of my dishes is a variety of vegetables (spinach, kale, asparagus, cauliflower, you get the drift) the 30% would be meats.. other stuff on the side is the nuts, yogurt, & fruit which I eat between these meals. Some is organic some isn’t..not so really organized about the fruit & yogurt, I see them as snacks. I don’t really keep track on how much I eat, i just live life like I dont have PFS & I just stick to the guideline, stay the fuck away from complex carbs (for now, will ease into backloading in the future) gluten, alcohol, drugs, & all the bad sugary junk..& not even slipping up an inch. I’m not really overthinking things when it comes to portions & timing of these foods.. PFS is already a lot on the plate of a 22 year old, I just eat the stuff I should based on the website & that’s that..

How do you know if your sensitive to something in this state? Does it reaallyyyyy hit you hard? Is it easy to recognize? I try to listen to my body but at the same time when little stuff like some head pressure or a slight headache hit I just take it as part of the journey & not stress... the question is should I take note of these things???

Before I started my water fast I had digestion troubles like constipation, poo pellets, minor pain.. after I got off the fast, this persisted while I was refeeding myself with watermelon. When I stated eating paleo I really have no pain anymore, sometimes a bit of gas but that’s all. My first few times shitting the stool was Looooong as hell and broke in the water on impact.. ever since then I’ve been having 2 bowel movements a day. All my stool is green for the most part, sometimes a long one comes out, sometimes it’s a bunch of medium sized strings, almost resembling the lower intestine shape..

I know the gut is a big component to this, it’s just tough for me to recognize if it’s going in he right direction..what are the symptoms of a bad PFS gut? I’m not exactly the guy whose keeping track of every little sensation in the body every second of the day closely, I feel like it can be counterintuitive in the whole mental aspect of this.. I just trust this protocol, whatever I feel I just brush it off & continue with the regimen

I want this to be as simple as possible for me, that way I can just follow it without feeling like I made some sort of mistake that sets me back. I really wanna avoid the overanalyzing. I detest living like that..I’m doing great mood wise & headspace like i stated in my introduction, & I’m getting after it.

Hit me back