Thread: A good upswing

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good upswing

Hey Guys.

Just thought I'd chime in with an update. Had a real rough downswing about a week ago, no libido zero morning wood etc. This weekend tho. Libido though the roof, went out to a bar and got grinding with chick and was very aroused. Some serious wood poking her in the butt cheek lol (First time thats happened in....? I cant remeber how long) It was like spring break at 20 years old again..lol and Morning wood has made a return.

Small victory for me as libido was one of the worst hit symptoms and has been the hardest to make any progress so i'm over the moon to see a bit of progress here ! This high libido has been going strong since Friday and feel great.

Been going hard on this since October...next for me is prohormones. I've been um'ing and ar'ing about these but if it helps our cause, then why not!

Thanks gents

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaad84 View Post
    Hey Guys.

Just thought I'd chime in with an update. Had a real rough downswing about a week ago, no libido zero morning wood etc. This weekend tho. Libido though the roof, went out to a bar and got grinding with chick and was very aroused. Some serious wood poking her in the butt cheek lol (First time thats happened in....? I cant remeber how long) It was like spring break at 20 years old again..lol and Morning wood has made a return.

Small victory for me as libido was one of the worst hit symptoms and has been the hardest to make any progress so i'm over the moon to see a bit of progress here ! This high libido has been going strong since Friday and feel great.

Been going hard on this since October...next for me is prohormones. I've been um'ing and ar'ing about these but if it helps our cause, then why not!

Thanks gents
    Sounds like you're in the perfect spot to benefit from a cycle. I'd get on it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"