I already spoke on this in my intro, I’ll dive in deeper just to give a better perspective.. I lift 3x a week hard, & do HIIT once a week.

Before PFS I was 225 & deadlifted 700 lbs, I ate everything. All kinds of food good and bad, jars of peanut butter. I ate so much.. after the water fast & being on paleo, I’m 170-175.. while being big and strong was fun, I have a new challenge... this new challenge is being as strong as I was when I was 225 but at my current weight & diet. I have a ton of naysayers on this, it’s just fueling the iron will for me honestly. I always saw these Olympic lifters who weigh 160 & squat 600+ as the most bad ass dudes on earth..

When I get to my old numbers at this weight, that’s when I begin backloading.. this is when I start building that mass again.. so think about this, If I’m 175 pulling 700, what you think is gonna happen when I start adding mass & getting to my old weight??? What you think is gonna happen when I start adding creatine? More strength, I’ll blow my lifetime PR’s out the water cause I already hit them at 175, & we are not even done yet.. when I recover & I’m back in peak condition after blowing my records out the water & weighing 200+..then we talking ProHormones.. now it’s getting real scary. & just talking about it gets me pumped. The plan is maximizing my strength within certain limits eating wise or supplement wise, then slowly adding one little element that will give the boost, then maximizing myself on that... takes a great deal of patience, contrary to just throwing all the carbs, creatine, and prohormones in one shot.. which I’m not against, I’m just doing something different. Something harderzz I’mreally passionate about this plan. I don’t give 2 shits about my dick or libido right now to be frank with you. This is what bubbles my water..

My compound lifts are always paused, Harder variation, more nervous system/muscles firing in my opinion, which should equal more androgens.

My first lift on all 3 days is power cleans. No matter What I’m doing that day it all begins with these. it’s very high effort, requires a lot of speed and intent unlike a strength lift where the intent is there of course, but since it’s heavier weight there’s no speed factor...just a good thing to get the ball rolling..

HIIT day its a couple of 100 yd sprints, which is hard as hell sometimes to be honest.. I’ would like to work up to a point where I can literally sprint at least 2 football fields straight, maybe more. in the future I also would like to throw in heavy weighted sprints. I throw in plyometrics while at the fields.. lots of jumping type exercises..

Heavy Lifting, Power Cleans, HIIT, & Plyometrics incorporated should all work off eachother.. if your stronger, you have the potential to be more explosive in a clean, plyo, or sprint.. if you increase sprint times and jump better with plyos, your clean will be better cause it hits that same fast twitch muscle fiber system.. if your clean is better you have the potential to have a better strength lift cause you’ll have more speed behind the lift, as well as be better in the plyos and and Sprints.. everything helps everything, its all connected..it all comes back full circle to creating a beast..it’s that speed strength continuum, you gotta work both parts, they all build off eachotherIt’s all anabolic as fuck. You avoid plateaus like this as well..

.my question for CD is that does the Distance affect whether or not you will be in a catabolic State? It’s still sprints, but I want to one day be able to sprint 100% full intensity for 200 yards, 250,300? I know these goals sounds insane.. but I always saw fitness as something you can always get better in, it’s no limits.. why not be elite?

& should I also add a 2nd day of sprints?