User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just some input. started erase a week bfore taking ostarine as 8mg ed. libido had been increased from the erase, and then 2 weeks of being on ostarine and my libido tanked. no bloods to know what happened, but just some word of advice.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I am really disappointed by Osta

I used it 2 times. First time during 5 weeks for 12.5 to 15mg/day and the second time for 20mg during 6 weeks.

NO effect on me. No negative, no positive sides

However I followed recommandations : few minutes under the tongue before swalling.

I'm maybe Osta resistant or my supplier is not good/legit (lots of review from this known supplier very...unique )
    Doesn't seem right to have NO effect. I'd think the product is suspect. Granted, the effects are mildly anabolic and they ramp up over a 10 to 14 day period before you really feel it, but it should be there. I always used SarmSearch, but I know they are spendier than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    just some input. started erase a week bfore taking ostarine as 8mg ed. libido had been increased from the erase, and then 2 weeks of being on ostarine and my libido tanked. no bloods to know what happened, but just some word of advice.
    Interesting. S4 gave a significant boost to my libido.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    8mg ED and a drop in libido. Interesting! Maybe from a rise in E2?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    8mg ED and a drop in libido. Interesting! Maybe from a rise in E2?
    More likely it was the continued drop in E2 from continued use of Erase. (you were on it concurrently with Osta, right?) E2 gets too low and it'll tank libido, too. This is what I would put my money on. Ostarine at 8mg ed will have insignificant effects on E2.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to start some research with osta from a company I haven't used yet. But pretty excited to give it a shot at 15mg/day for at least 4 weeks. Seems that for this company that is the sweet spot. Will also be using exem, tcf1, and sa-LV type.
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Correct. Ostarine= no vision issues. Ostarine also creates less suppression than S4.

However S4 is better for strength and hardness. S4 vision sides hit me by week 3, personally. I don't dose higher than 50mg/day. However, the vision sides (can't adjust to sudden darkness, yellow halo effect) are temporary and gone in less than a week.
    Burly,

Have you ever used Osta solo? I only have one good eye and I really can't mess with anything that effects my vision. What could one expect with a Osta Solo run?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.
    Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Doesn't seem right to have NO effect. I'd think the product is suspect. Granted, the effects are mildly anabolic and they ramp up over a 10 to 14 day period before you really feel it, but it should be there. I always used SarmSearch, but I know they are spendier than others.
    Will try a new supplier after my actual PH cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Burly,

Have you ever used Osta solo? I only have one good eye and I really can't mess with anything that effects my vision. What could one expect with a Osta Solo run?
    I've done Osta solo. Expect a 10-14 day period before full effects are felt. It ramps up a little slow. You'll feel your muscles fill out and may even get a little puffy. You will gain anywhere from little to moderate strength, and I'd say some mild size gains. You could feel pretty safe in running this 8 weeks or more if you wanted to. Just follow it up with a light PCT. I'd say to compare this to a low dose of Turinabol, whereas S4 would be compared to a low dose of Anavar or primobolan.