User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.
    no argument with you there about getting lean in the kitchen, i never look to supplements to shed the fat off me, i just look to see which one's compliments my goals better then others, thanks though. Looks like i'll have to get ahold of some S-4 and see how that goes

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My personal recommendation is to hit Uniquemicals for some S4.
    You can score 1.5 grams of it right now for $20, and its legit.

Mod Note: Until final rules are set, please do not link to research chemical providers.
    Last edited by h2s; 11-08-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SARMS questions answered here.

Concerning S4 I always was afraid of side effects...

That's why I prefered Osta but it didn't work at all for me.

Maybe I should try S4 with little dosage?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done Osta solo. Expect a 10-14 day period before full effects are felt. It ramps up a little slow. You'll feel your muscles fill out and may even get a little puffy. You will gain anywhere from little to moderate strength, and I'd say some mild size gains. You could feel pretty safe in running this 8 weeks or more if you wanted to. Just follow it up with a light PCT. I'd say to compare this to a low dose of Turinabol, whereas S4 would be compared to a low dose of Anavar or primobolan.
    THanks for the feedback Burly!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done Osta solo. Expect a 10-14 day period before full effects are felt. It ramps up a little slow. You'll feel your muscles fill out and may even get a little puffy. You will gain anywhere from little to moderate strength, and I'd say some mild size gains. You could feel pretty safe in running this 8 weeks or more if you wanted to. Just follow it up with a light PCT. I'd say to compare this to a low dose of Turinabol, whereas S4 would be compared to a low dose of Anavar or primobolan.
    Since the TRS would have been my Light PCT stuff, what would you recommend hitting now that TRS is pretty hard to come by? Some erase, and r-Spray, and maybe toco?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct. Ostarine= no vision issues. Ostarine also creates less suppression than S4.

However S4 is better for strength and hardness. S4 vision sides hit me by week 3, personally. I don't dose higher than 50mg/day. However, the vision sides (can't adjust to sudden darkness, yellow halo effect) are temporary and gone in less than a week.
    I have been thinking of trying this at +/-40mg a day for a little boost post pct. Vision sides have been the only thing keeping me away but given the $20 price tag I just found I might have to risk it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Concerning S4 I always was afraid of side effects...

Maybe I should try S4 with little dosage?
    Start at 25mg/day for about 4 days, then bump it up to 50mg a day. You may get some very mild issues at 50mg, but it differs for everyone. If you start the 50mg and start getting too many (if any) sides, roll it back to 40mg.

I got sides at 50mg, but they were VERY minor, mainly when I first woke up for 2-3 minutes. The sides didn't get unbearable until I was running 75mg, and had been doing it for a good 2 weeks.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobalt, do you rep for UQ?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobalt, do you rep for UQ?
    Haha, no. I've used them a couple of times and I'm really impressed with the quality. Not to mention their prices are much lower than others.
    Kinda like RxWhey. They've done a fantastic job, so I'm going to push people toward them when I can.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Haha, no. I've used them a couple of times and I'm really impressed with the quality. Not to mention their prices are much lower than others.
    Kinda like RxWhey. They've done a fantastic job, so I'm going to push people toward them when I can.
    Cobalt, see my edit of your post above. THis is nothing against you or that source, mods just have to come to final rule decisions and that is the safer approach for now.