User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 xamsx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone heard of LGD-4033? Pretty sure Unique is the only supplier as of now, and it's a pricey $150 a bottle, from what I recall.

It's apparently 12x more potent than Ostarine. Phase 1 studies showed a 3 lb gain in LBM over a 3 week period at 1mg/day, and that was without weight training. I've also read its pretty suppressive, and unlike most other SARM's, would require an all out legit PCT.

Sounds pretty intriguing. I've only come across a couple logs... One incomplete and the other wasn't exclusive to the LGD. Guy was running 2-3 other SARM's with it. Hmmm.

Gain 1.5 kg lean body mass with three-week course of LGD-4033

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xamsx View Post
    Has anyone heard of LGD-4033? Pretty sure Unique is the only supplier as of now, and it's a pricey $150 a bottle, from what I recall.

It's apparently 12x more potent than Ostarine. Phase 1 studies showed a 3 lb gain in LBM over a 3 week period at 1mg/day, and that was without weight training. I've also read its pretty suppressive, and unlike most other SARM's, would require an all out legit PCT.

Sounds pretty intriguing. I've only come across a couple logs... One incomplete and the other wasn't exclusive to the LGD. Guy was running 2-3 other SARM's with it. Hmmm.

Gain 1.5 kg lean body mass with three-week course of LGD-4033
    I read the short form of the same study, and it sure as hell looked interesting. However the subjects in that study were taking the pharm grade stuff made by LGD. The logs from the RC version that I've found don't look anywhere near as good. As of now though I only have found one RC place selling it. Hmmm... is right. Makes me think real high quality LGD-4033 is probably not available RC at this point in time, or maybe the original study has some issues.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does everyone feel about an ostarine/dermacrine run?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SARMS questions answered here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    How does everyone feel about an ostarine/dermacrine run?
    Probably be nice and smooth, with low/moderate results with a super easy recovery.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really thinking ostarine/dermacrine/ECA to trim down the winter fat a little. Should be a nice recomp. I didn't dig osta the one time I ran it. Though I'm a little more educated and intune with my body these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really thinking ostarine/dermacrine/ECA to trim down the winter fat a little. Should be a nice recomp. I didn't dig osta the one time I ran it. Though I'm a little more educated and intune with my body these days.
    To be honest, I wouldn't really think of either osta or derma as the greatest compounds to assist you in a cut. S-4 and stano/AH would be better.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always found Derma as being pretty good as an anticatabolic, and I'd probably be rocking around maintenance calories, with a little HIIT. More of a recomp per say. I understand where your coming from though.

I won't touch S4 as I will not fuck with my vision. Even if temporary.

As far as the Epiandro; I saw nothing from stano @ 600. Not sure there's any products on the market worth it right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always found Derma as being pretty good as an anticatabolic, and I'd probably be rocking around maintenance calories, with a little HIIT. More of a recomp per say. I understand where your coming from though.

I won't touch S4 as I will not fuck with my vision. Even if temporary.

As far as the Epiandro; I saw nothing from stano @ 600. Not sure there's any products on the market worth it right now.
    Interesting about your (non) results on stano. I understand your hesitation on S-4. On a derma/osta stack, I'd at least add something more androgenic or add additional estrogen countermeasures since you are trying to cut.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the same issue with solo stano @ 600. At 800 it really started to do its job though. Hard/vascular/strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bottle of erase I wi be running for sure.

I just didn't see any results from the stano at all. I did respond well to Androhard V2, and LG's liquid T-911.

Stano @800 would just be too expensive for the lack of benefits I saw.