User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.
    Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.
    no argument with you there about getting lean in the kitchen, i never look to supplements to shed the fat off me, i just look to see which one's compliments my goals better then others, thanks though. Looks like i'll have to get ahold of some S-4 and see how that goes