Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skin!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skin!!

Right guys before i get blunt, im doing really well but theres one thing im a little unconfident about. My skin is and has been thinning for as long as ive been ‘shut down’. I hate this shit. Now ive done plenty of research regarding trt and skin thickening up, but you guys that are recovered, has the skin corresponded?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Right guys before i get blunt, im doing really well but theres one thing im a little unconfident about. My skin is and has been thinning for as long as ive been ‘shut down’. I hate this shit. Now ive done plenty of research regarding trt and skin thickening up, but you guys that are recovered, has the skin corresponded?
    I only ever really noticed skin changes on my face and genitals. They both shift for better or worse depending on how good I'm doing, just like every other symptom.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please read ALL stickies in this section. This one is especially fitting for you: Before asking.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    👍🤘

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ����
    How's it going Page?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its going well mate, since my pro hormone run, my skins been well dry which was causing it too look well old but it’s getting oily again now as i carry on with the herbal rotation. I think its takes ages for the estrogen to come back once it’s been suppressed, seems to be like that for me anyway. My nails had gone brittle and were tearing like mad weeks after the pro hormones.

Keep getting the odd tingle here and there in my testicles or in that area anyway which im taking as a good sign. Ive honestly always seemed to get more out of the herbal rotation than pro hormones altho ive only run one ph run and that was last November/December. Sleeping very well too.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a place holder to remind me to get back in here and share some of my favorite skin products, tips and maybe some thoughts on a few tricks I'm not too up on.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its going well mate, since my pro hormone run, my skins been well dry which was causing it too look well old but it’s getting oily again now as i carry on with the herbal rotation. I think its takes ages for the estrogen to come back once it’s been suppressed, seems to be like that for me anyway. My nails had gone brittle and were tearing like mad weeks after the pro hormones.

Keep getting the odd tingle here and there in my testicles or in that area anyway which im taking as a good sign. Ive honestly always seemed to get more out of the herbal rotation than pro hormones altho ive only run one ph run and that was last November/December. Sleeping very well too.
    how did u know your estrogen was being supressed vs when your estrogen is high? I figure my estro is high because of the round face / adipose tissue n breast fat i didn't have as much of before i crashed but that could just be cortisol too
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ive done tried nolvadex in the past a year ago and it did the same thing. My skin was extremely dried out, tearing nails and shedding hair. Even my shit was dried out lol. R-andro did the exact same thing to me. Running the test boosters after a while my skin starts to become oily again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think of a woman post menopause!