User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try everything until I recover

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

My Story
    At 18 I was on fin (propecia) for 1.5 years and I stopped at 19.5 yrs old. Suffered 0 sides while on it and off it. Fast forward up until now. Age 27 and took Keflex antibiotics and crashed after 1 pill. This then gave me the usual PFS type symptoms:
    - Thin Skin
    - Muscle Wastage
    - Low libido
    - High Cholestorol

and many more.

I don't know exactly why I ended up with this problem but I will be following a lot of natural protocols. Here is the list below (in order)

- Chi's advice of correcting Bacterial overgrowth from stool test
    - Ozone therapy
    - Turpentine Protocol (Jen Daniels)
    - 14 day water/urine fast
    - Sauna Niacin Flush
    - Coffee Enemas

Diet:
    Organic + healthy.

I wish I could start the water fast asap although unfortunately I need to wait for my booking at the fasting clinic. And yes I know it's weird that I got these symptoms from antibiotics but I dunno... I think I strongly agree with Chi's theory on all of this. That it is bacterial overgrowth.

I will keep details brief for now but until I see a major breakthrough in something I will be sure to let everyone know.

Special thanks for cdnuts for setting my account up as I had issues joining and his amazing/friendly support. I emailed him a long time ago not expecting an answer. He replied in a very friendly way and also offered to support me via email during my stay at the water fast clinic. What a legend!

Very happy to join this positive and inviting forum and follow everyones journey
    cheers

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

My Story
    At 18 I was on fin (propecia) for 1.5 years and I stopped at 19.5 yrs old. Suffered 0 sides while on it and off it. Fast forward up until now. Age 27 and took Keflex antibiotics and crashed after 1 pill. This then gave me the usual PFS type symptoms:
    - Thin Skin
    - Muscle Wastage
    - Low libido
    - High Cholestorol

and many more.

I don't know exactly why I ended up with this problem but I will be following a lot of natural protocols. Here is the list below (in order)

- Chi's advice of correcting Bacterial overgrowth from stool test
    - Ozone therapy
    - Turpentine Protocol (Jen Daniels)
    - 14 day water/urine fast
    - Sauna Niacin Flush
    - Coffee Enemas

Diet:
    Organic + healthy.

I wish I could start the water fast asap although unfortunately I need to wait for my booking at the fasting clinic. And yes I know it's weird that I got these symptoms from antibiotics but I dunno... I think I strongly agree with Chi's theory on all of this. That it is bacterial overgrowth.

I will keep details brief for now but until I see a major breakthrough in something I will be sure to let everyone know.

Special thanks for cdnuts for setting my account up as I had issues joining and his amazing/friendly support. I emailed him a long time ago not expecting an answer. He replied in a very friendly way and also offered to support me via email during my stay at the water fast clinic. What a legend!

Very happy to join this positive and inviting forum and follow everyones journey
    cheers
    You don't have to try everything, thankfully.

All you have to do, is do what works, which is outlined here and on TMO.

In regards to the various theories that are floating around out there, I'm not sure how or why some folks came to those conclusions, but all propecia does is inhibit 5ar. The majority of the side effects guys get can very simply be explained by 5ar inhibition. I believe anything else that develops after this is a result of that inhibition.

Have you checked out Hackstasis? I think that forum maybe more up your alley?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"