Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

My Story
At 18 I was on fin (propecia) for 1.5 years and I stopped at 19.5 yrs old. Suffered 0 sides while on it and off it. Fast forward up until now. Age 27 and took Keflex antibiotics and crashed after 1 pill. This then gave me the usual PFS type symptoms:
- Thin Skin
- Muscle Wastage
- Low libido
- High Cholestorol

and many more.

I don't know exactly why I ended up with this problem but I will be following a lot of natural protocols. Here is the list below (in order)

- Chi's advice of correcting Bacterial overgrowth from stool test
- Ozone therapy
- Turpentine Protocol (Jen Daniels)
- 14 day water/urine fast
- Sauna Niacin Flush
- Coffee Enemas

Diet:
Organic + healthy.

I wish I could start the water fast asap although unfortunately I need to wait for my booking at the fasting clinic. And yes I know it's weird that I got these symptoms from antibiotics but I dunno... I think I strongly agree with Chi's theory on all of this. That it is bacterial overgrowth.

I will keep details brief for now but until I see a major breakthrough in something I will be sure to let everyone know.

Special thanks for cdnuts for setting my account up as I had issues joining and his amazing/friendly support. I emailed him a long time ago not expecting an answer. He replied in a very friendly way and also offered to support me via email during my stay at the water fast clinic. What a legend!

Very happy to join this positive and inviting forum and follow everyones journey
cheers