User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    I think you put it the best, I don't have anyone in real life that I can talk to but the people that at least understand are above average intelligence.

When you are put in a room full of idiots it is funny how you are made out to be the one that is crazy or stupid.
    This last part is always true regardless of topic. The most ignorant of people will always make you feel stupid for their lack of awareness or general knowledge.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This last part is always true regardless of topic. The most ignorant of people will always make you feel stupid for their lack of awareness or general knowledge.
    Like Button...

Typically the loudest and most brash people are the most ignorant....as a very general observation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When it comes to PFS, the less you say, the better. As you said, most people just won't understand, no matter how hard they try. This is something that you have to experience to understand. Keeping it between you and a few close friends/family is the best way to go.
    Totally agree with this, and if you are compelled to mention it due to a situation you find yourself in, it can be as simple as "I've had an adverse drug reaction, and am currently looking after myself to help my recovery along."
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Totally agree with this, and if you are compelled to mention it due to a situation you find yourself in, it can be as simple as "I've had an adverse drug reaction, and am currently looking after myself to help my recovery along."
    editing even further for a wedding i'm going to tonight if asked lol "I've had an allergic reaction to a medication, and am currently looking after myself to help my recovery along."

drug could make it sound like i'm a coke head haha
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha whatever works man!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    editing even further for a wedding i'm going to tonight if asked lol "I've had an allergic reaction to a medication, and am currently looking after myself to help my recovery along."

drug could make it sound like i'm a coke head haha
    I think a coke addiction would at least be easier to get over.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"