User Tag List

Thread: Food

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food

Mentioned in intro but diving into diet.

I’m eating Paleo, as described on TMO.. I’m not lactose intolerant so I’m able to have cheese & yogurt, I haven’t touched milk.. though I hear almond milk is a better alternative. Still not going there for while

I eat 3, sometimes 4x a day.. the time & portions of what I eat vary. I Simply just don’t eat the stuff that I shouldn’t. My laid back outlook toward the food initially got me worried cause when I hear everyone talk they are so robotic with the diet, portions, & timing...this had me thinking that for me to recover I had to be like this.. for example in between maybe I may have eaten too many berries or nuts in between meals. There’s always some cheese on my veggies & sometimes avocados l..I really don’t stress stuff like this. Sometimes it’s organic, sometimes it isn’t ..There’s spontaneity in how I eat, but it’s all the food that the protocol recommends..Sometimes my stomach would feel weird but it’s been getting better in waves, it ebbs and flows but trends upwards. Stress is also related to this though..

I have veggie fed chicken & salmon mostly at home, & in my job it’s mostly eggs and chicken.. what stays constant in all my meals no matter what is the huge volume & variety of vegetables and some Greek plain or vanilla yogurt on the side with fruits. The yogurt does my gut good it feels... also Coconut oil, olive oil on absolutely everything all the time.

Beverages: water, freshly squeezed orange juice, juice feast stuff only..

I haven’t wavered once.. I have no cravings for pizza, peanut butter, bread, alcohol, weed..This discipline with diet is EASY. Why?? Well first of all I want to get better that Bad. But a big part I believe was...

My damn 21 day water fast..
    Yes mentally I did get slightly better during the fast, & yes the fast allowed me to have no more sleepless nights (even though I couldn’t get to REM at this stage, I was happy that I could actually get 6-7 hours of SOMETHING instead of the 2-3 days without anything)

But something happened in my brain that put my relationship with food on reset. When I eat I don’t see it as a diet, or discipline, or a sacrifice.. it all tastes fantastic to me, the same way your receptors fire over candy is how mine fire over leafy greens,asparagus, & Avacadoes with cheese sprinkled on them.
    I don’t feel a gravitational people for junk or processed food. I would smell it and it does not pull me like before ..it does nothing to me..

The crazy part is that I’m not carb backloading & I still believe this diet is not limited at all. Like what the fuck, I can cook so much shit under these guidelines.. it all taste so good, I don’t feel like I’m being robbed of anything!

This is all fucking easy to me.
    The only challenge at least for ME is reigning in the mind which I getting better the more effort i put into it..
    Feeling good.. ready for the ups and downs .. but feeling good

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *gravitational pull

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They say sexual sides come last, but if I get to a point where I’m better strength/athletic wise, & gym pumps come back.. & I’m explosive again, then I don’t care if it takes my dick 10 years to awaken... There will be a euphoric joy.

When you get All the sides not just sexual it’s a different perspective

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    They say sexual sides come last, but if I get to a point where I’m better strength/athletic wise, & gym pumps come back.. & I’m explosive again, then I don’t care if it takes my dick 10 years to awaken... There will be a euphoric joy.

When you get All the sides not just sexual it’s a different perspective
    Believe me, you don't want it to take ten years to get your dick back. I know what you're saying, but still.

Even if you didn't plan on using it like a man whore, it's still, psychologically, fulfilling to know that everything works on a wim with no trouble.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"