I know I’m flooding this section with new threads.

I also know that I don’t care.

But, question.. what exactly are downswings. Explain the mechanicsism to me. Get me into the sensations & how things feel.

I just want to know what to expect so I don’t fly off the handle when things seem to go south..

Do you take steps back MENTALLY in downswings? Or is it the physical symptoms only..

I sleep pretty good & wake up with nocturnals, is up but rubbery..
I’m pretty calm mentally.. working out keeps me feeling good..
Any anxiety is ME inducing it on myself. NOT PFS leaving you in that natural state of anxiousness, it’s a difference... breath work,cold showers, meditation, & brain herbs solve this.

On a different note i spoke to a girl about my situation.. it’s the only girl I will ever speak to about this. (I don’t trust women in general with sharing sexual difficulties)

she’s the girl in a guys life where he’s always blowing her off but then realizes he’s the right type of girl for him while he’s chasing the hot stupid ones..

- - - Updated - - -

Shes* the right type of girl.

When I recover I’m going to go deep in her sugar walls man she don’t know what’s about to happen

- - - Updated - - -

Shes* the right type of girl.

When I recover I’m going to go deep in her sugar walls man she don’t know what’s about to happen