User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hormone optimization(Non-PFS related)

I’m about to start my world wide journey. I’m wondering what 1 or two supplements I could get to help tip that estrogen/testosterone ratio much more in my favor. Not looking for a cocktail. I was leaning towards sustain alpha. BUT, I’m open to suggestions. While I know there’s stuff to boost test, I’d like to also simultaneously limit some of the estrogen conversion. Been a long ass time since I researched this type of stuff, so yes I’m looking for a spoon.

Then I’ll research the suggestions myself. But idk where to start, and am going off memory as the starting point, which is why I said sustain alpha. I’m 27, so no ZMA recommendations lol.

I’m only trying to optimize my male-ness lol.

Then for gym gains, what non hormonal can I take to help with that? How were those myostatin inhibitors like wicked gainz? Anyone ever try it? I figure between a testosterone/estrogen optimizer, and muscle builder. I’ll be good to go.

Again, it’s just to top off the tank, not to build me from the ground up.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 05-23-2018 at 08:26 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muscle Gelz is coming out with a new product, Testrozone, which is pretty much a natural cocktail of testosterone boosting products. Might be worth checking out.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. I’ll check it out.

Estrozone and testozone look like they could be interesting. Estrozone more than testo. But, idk shit about Laxogenin. I feel like Estrozone is similar to Sustain alpha. How much of a boost did the guys who have used it notice from sustain? I’m narrowing it down more towards sustain alpha, or an arimistane based product like Estrozone. But I truthfully need some help. These natty things aren’t my strong suit, by a mile.

My worry is with dealing a suicide inhibitor like arimistane and finding the sweet spot, vs something like Res, which I imagine is much less effective. I’ve edited this like 5x lol. So the more I think about it, I think resvertrol based products are probably easier to get right and do my “top the tank off”-approach, than a suicidal inhibitor like arimistame where I’m gonna have to find the right dose with some trial and error. Does that sound right?
    Last edited by tallstraw; 05-24-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Awesome. I’ll check it out.

Estrozone and testozone look like they could be interesting. Estrozone more than testo. But, idk shit about Laxogenin. I feel like Estrozone is similar to Sustain alpha. How much of a boost did the guys who have used it notice from sustain? I’m narrowing it down more towards sustain alpha, or an arimistane based product like Estrozone. But I truthfully need some help. These natty things aren’t my strong suit, by a mile.

My worry is with dealing a suicide inhibitor like arimistane and finding the sweet spot, vs something like Res, which I imagine is much less effective. I’ve edited this like 5x lol. So the more I think about it, I think resvertrol based products are probably easier to get right and do my “top the tank off”-approach, than a suicidal inhibitor like arimistame where I’m gonna have to find the right dose with some trial and error. Does that sound right?
    I've never had a pleasant experience with Armistane, so I would suggest the resveratrol route for sure. However, I am biased of course. Too much Armistane = really shitty feeling. Also, I've heard rumors it inhibits 5AR as well, but I have no way of backing that claim up. So for me, it would definitely be out.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think resvetrole is what I want then. That settles it. I’ll try to find some sustain alpha like stuff. Settled lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Res100 is awesome. Tastes kinda gross but it's as good as the sustain alpha topical (rip) was. I -still- would prefer sustain, cause its an awesome topical and you can put it where its needed but res is pretty fantastic. Wicked supplements actually do some pretty awesome natty stuff, their tococaps are better than any of the other toco sups I've tried.
    Unfortunately they're based in Aus so shipping is a bitch to England. Might be better for America though?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Res100 is awesome. Tastes kinda gross but it's as good as the sustain alpha topical (rip) was. I -still- would prefer sustain, cause its an awesome topical and you can put it where its needed but res is pretty fantastic. Wicked supplements actually do some pretty awesome natty stuff, their tococaps are better than any of the other toco sups I've tried.
    Unfortunately they're based in Aus so shipping is a bitch to England. Might be better for America though?
    Let’s have a looksy online lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I’ve narrowed it down. Need some help front ou guys. If you were in my position what would you do.

I’m traveling the world and need to pack light and small. But would make the exception if the difference is that great.

For elevating testosterone and all healthy side effects. Would you rather have:

2 bottles of sustain alpha(@ 3 pumps, 1 time per day)

Or

4 bottles of resveratrol TD(@ 1.5ml, 1 time per day)

I’m making my last minute purchases tomorrow for the trip. So I need answers quick. Is the sustain alpha worth it over the other because of more ingredients that round it out better, and would make a noticeable enough deifference to warrant taking that much more space. Or is 4 bottles of the ResTD better, because it runs longer, even if it doesn’t have all the extra ingredients SA does.. but it takes up less space and serves a similar function.

What do. Plz halp. Need a concrete answer by tomorrow.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The res always hit the spot for me, but I haven't used SA so difficult to compare.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    So I’ve narrowed it down. Need some help front ou guys. If you were in my position what would you do.

I’m traveling the world and need to pack light and small. But would make the exception if the difference is that great.

For elevating testosterone and all healthy side effects. Would you rather have:

2 bottles of sustain alpha(@ 3 pumps, 1 time per day)

Or

4 bottles of resveratrol TD(@ 1.5ml, 1 time per day)

I’m making my last minute purchases tomorrow for the trip. So I need answers quick. Is the sustain alpha worth it over the other because of more ingredients that round it out better, and would make a noticeable enough deifference to warrant taking that much more space. Or is 4 bottles of the ResTD better, because it runs longer, even if it doesn’t have all the extra ingredients SA does.. but it takes up less space and serves a similar function.

What do. Plz halp. Need a concrete answer by tomorrow.
    Missed your deadline, but I would run SA. ResTD takes forever to dry and dries oily IMO. Only downside to an otherwise quality product.

Never Quit.