User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too late I decided it was better to not buy anything than buy the wrong one and hear that SA was that much better of a product. When I find a hostel I値l be staying at for a few weeks, I値l place an order then. Thanks for the responses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been running SA, balls have gotten denser, but after a few years of steroid abuse, because thats what it was, they are noticeably smaller. However morning wood and all has been great since before the product, but stronger now. Again Im just trying to optimize, for as long as possible before I invariably go on TRT in my 30s. Im thinking of doing some resensitization. What do you guys feel is the best endocrine(endoamp -type product) boosting product? I can't get endo amp anymore. So Im having to look around and am getting no where, what have you guys had the most success with? Im thinking of adding a low dose of Torem with this SA and endo product, then when they run out, continue running the SA since I have a few bottles of SA now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol and thats because I should have been looking for a toco product I just realized

So as it stands, and the older I get, I realize just how much of a resource fucking Eric was... and its bullshit that his company had to go under. The TRS Stack with all its related things was literally exactly what I needed and in good doses. Now I have to shop around to find the different individual ingredients and once I do. I have to match up the different serving amounts. Thank god he still makes a TOCO product, my only question is: Is it the same product as the Toco8, because the website lists none of the testosterone related effects, like toco8 did. Though I know that could be from distancing himself from his old issue.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 07-25-2018 at 10:29 AM.