User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Yeah. Scary shit man. At this point I’m just thinking of getting through the day itself. It’s bad right now.
    Typical PFS downswing.

What are your actual symptoms? Mostly mental? Anxiety? Depression?

And yeah, they can be life stopping at times.

Just take solace in the fact that you are doing everything that you are supposed to be doing and that this too shall pass.

Better days ahead...much better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mental. Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal.

Feels like my mind is playing tricks on me.

Called out from work & went to the gym.

I’m just waiting for some type of improvement. Whatever it is. I felt no type of improvement yet. Im not being negative, it’s just where I’m at, I’m looking for some type of light.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mental. Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal.

Feels like my mind is playing tricks on me.

Called out from work & went to the gym.

I’m just waiting for some type of improvement. Whatever it is. I felt no type of improvement yet. Im not being negative, it’s just where I’m at, I’m looking for some type of light.
    Yeah, well you're going to be waiting for a bit. That's the deal my man. You have to keep putting in the work regardless. You'll start to see improvements over time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I notice that for me upswings last 2 weeks and downswings 2 weeks. rn i'm in a upswing and i feel like i'll fully recover soon. when i'm in a downswing my mind makes me think what I have is permanent lol. once it happens enough times tho it gets easier
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do.
    Pay attention too on the herbs you support or not...i tried to implement for example, shilajit everyday, and it was supressing my mood, so, i applied it just one day per cycle and felt better....each one has a reaction.....good lucky!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I notice that for me upswings last 2 weeks and downswings 2 weeks. rn i'm in a upswing and i feel like i'll fully recover soon. when i'm in a downswing my mind makes me think what I have is permanent lol. once it happens enough times tho it gets easier
    Exactly, our mind attribute the depressed, suicidal state as permanent.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s my first downswing & I guess I’m just in shock by the whole thing & let it kind of get the best of me from a mental stand point.

If this is what I have to constantly deal with then so be it. But now I Know. I know what a downswing is, & now I see what it is..

I had a bunch of crazy thoughts, moods, & feelings today but I did not judge them. Through the madness, Somewhere, my brain is telling me that this in fact is not my real brain. I take solace in that while I’m living in my personal hell.

Fausto you may be right, but Since I’m not feeling any herbs right now I don’t really know what’s doing what, it’s just part of the process for me. The less complicated you guys lay it out for me the better it is for me .

Bring it on downswing..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when it gets tough & I feel like giving in to the shit, I just think of what someone like CD who had no one to lean on, no blueprint, no one to tell him his downswings are normal, no one to guide him etc, just him & his brutal trial & error, while at the same time dealing with Propecia help. It puts it in perspective, & it tells me to stop being a pussy, even without 5AR still, stop being a pussy.. even when Depression/Anxiety takes your mind for a ride I still have that thought in the back of my head.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You're constantly going to be second guessing yourself. That's part of the mental game that get's guys hopping from one protocol to the next because they think it's not working. Once you experience a couple up swings/down swings with baseline improvement, you'll understand it internally how it works. Now, you may understand it logically. But with experience, you'll understand it on a much deeper level. With this understanding you'll get an idea of how long it may take for you. Some guys are over it in six months or so, others, it takes a few years. Everyone is different. Just know though, you will get through to the other side. No doubt.

Just keep it steady, make it a way of life, and get on with it. You have the right attitude. These horrible feelings will not last forever. I would always just tell myself, "and this too shall pass" I told myself this ALOT.

Get into the breathing exercises and meditation. These are aspects I wish I picked up in the very beginning because they are game changers. Also, cold water exposure...definite game changer.

You got this bro. One day at a time. One minute at a time if need be. Some days are going to be that way. As long as you're doing everything you're supposed to, you'll get there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give me some info on this guys..

My stool color has been green to a greenish brown for the most part during protocol..If I eat watermelon it even has some red streaks on it.. in the stool sometimes I can see little peices or carrot or almonds (or so it seems)

When i first crashed & had no idea what was going on I was obviously eating shit food & gluten like we all were. During this time, I remember being super constipated, bloated, hearing gurgles all day long etc. felt like my food was going nowhere... felt like my digestive system literally did not work, for days, then an explosive diarrea would come.. legit no bowel movements for days, then it would transition to a shit load of bowel moments in hours which included poo pellets and diarrhea..
    .....fast forward to today 2 months later.. I’m quite regular. I go 2x a day usually, sometimes 3.. no diarrhea.. I may get Some gas sometimes & there’s little moments where I feel a little gurgle but I made no big deal out of it cause it’s something i expected with eating a ton of vegetables. Obviously there’s something not right that I can’t really explain honestly, But I don’t experience pain at all; or the bloating at that level when I crashed (only happens if I stuff my face, or regular downswing shit ) my only thing is the stool being the color of the food I take in it seems.. which is odd & definitely not me pre PFS... what could this possibly be?

Ultimately my question is, is this stool color thing normal for a PFS’er?

I see the points on what people say about the gut being the main factor but I’m more on bizzbee & CD’s side of the belief that it’s the 5AR inhibitation that leads to whatever gut issue rather than what other people say.. just my hunch, but I’m not too well versed on the gut aspect of this, so your guys input would mean a lot.. CD does not really mention the gut like others do cause of his belief in 5AR being the big issue here that leads to everything else in some way..

All I really know 100% ‘ is that the diet outlined over time can’t be bad for your gut obviously..

If anything you guys can give me something to use to support digestion. I really don’t want to go bananas outside of the protocol, but if you guys believe I could use something then let me know.

Trying to set it and forget it... thanks again y’all.