User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Addressing Herbs & Muscle before I Dissapear

Whassup guys. hope everyone’s doing well. Before I get into questions I’ll lay this out for you. It’s what I been doing Herb wise.

-6 AM
    Pine Pollen, Test Rotation Herb, Gotu Kola, Bacopa, & Lions Mane in one drink
    - Wash down Vit D, Chlorella, & Theanine while drinking

3 PM (after work)
    - 2nd dose of Test Rotation Herb

evening or Post Workout
    - 2nd dose of Pine Pollen, Only Protein, ( Spirulina every other day ) mixed in drink.

Before Bed
    -Albizia, Ziziphus, Glyicine in one drink. Want to add magnesium in here
    -Magnesium oil

Combining all these, all the drinks are nasty, I don’t care about taste though. I bought 3-5 of every single herb and supplement. Dropped a lot of money just so everything can be laid out and I just live life.

Questions: get back to me whenever on each point , I won’t be back here for months. Please address questions 1-6 with details just the way I like it lol. Answer all of em please.

1. If there’s anything that should be tweaked let me know.
    2. Should Iodine be taken every 21 days like the rest, or weekly? Confused here.
    3. Anything else besides Pine Pollen that can be taken daily from Test herbs?
    4. Is it normal not to feel much from herbs. Only with tribulus I noticed more erections. That’s about it.
    5. Is there a proper way to take herbs? Just swallow the powder? What drink to mix it with? Suggestions, anything besides Coffee.
    6. Unrelated but in terms of lifting and not feeling gym pumps, does time fix this issue? Does DHT pro hormones kick start the whole process?
    I’m 174 lbs down from 225 after water fast & diet..i look lean & tan abs and all..swimmers body.. I get compliments. But it’s all visual, my muscles are soft. the other day I deadlifted 405x10. I probably can max out low-mid 500s. Its pretty wild how strong I am at this size & I’m only getting stronger but feels like I’m not putting on muscle. I’m not feeling that response basically. Can anyone address this? ^

I’d appreciate every point being responded to, I know it’s a lot, it’s just that I don’t plan on lurking here. I have a lot of stuff to do, I just graduated, looking to get certifications in my job to get promoted & move up.. getting back into my first love which was pitching (baseball) pursuing that. (always been a dream) so there’s no need for me to be here if everything is laid out. also seeing my friends who I haven’t since early March.

Thank you guys, really thankful!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why u gotta deadlift so heavy dawg. no one who's in their 40s performs that high of a level without snapping some sort of shit up or injuries.

looks wise deadlift even just 2x you're better off than 99% of other guys and get all the health benefits with none of the downside. unless u know something i don't lol.

iodine u can use twice a week as cd says. I hit weights twice a week so I just do it same as that to remember
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s going on Jacknap.
    Where are you recovery wise %?

& thanks about the Iodine.
    I just see guys taking Shilijat & other stuff every day. I know it’s different with everyone but all that stuff confuses me..

Naw man I only deadlift once a week. & it’s heavy but relative to where I was pre PFS it really isn’t in my perspective. I think it’s important to keep that intensity, it’s obviously gonna be different weight for everyone. As long as form is good..405x10 sounds like a lot but When I was 225 I was pulling 705 ish.. I skipped the pushups/pull-ups part & just started lifting moderate weight for high reps, I felt weaker after my fast but not to the point where I had to start from scratch fitness wise.. I’m 22 years old lol what you mean 40’s..

Imma just keep going. Maybe 6 months to a year down the road I’ll juice feast.

Been having trouble with getting organic stuff due to money but I’ve been away from all gluten & not even backloading as I stated before. Salads, Spinach, Kale, Avacadoes, Meat, Salmon, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Eggs, Fruit, Freshly squeezed OJ..

CD told me a while back on Facebook organic is the healthiest option but it won’t make or break recovery so i keep it as a reminder when the doubt creeps in.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    What’s going on Jacknap.
    Where are you recovery wise %?

& thanks about the Iodine.
    I just see guys taking Shilijat & other stuff every day. I know it’s different with everyone but all that stuff confuses me..

Naw man I only deadlift once a week. & it’s heavy but relative to where I was pre PFS it really isn’t in my perspective. I think it’s important to keep that intensity, it’s obviously gonna be different weight for everyone. As long as form is good..405x10 sounds like a lot but When I was 225 I was pulling 705 ish.. I skipped the pushups/pull-ups part & just started lifting moderate weight for high reps, I felt weaker after my fast but not to the point where I had to start from scratch fitness wise.. I’m 22 years old lol what you mean 40’s..

Imma just keep going. Maybe 6 months to a year down the road I’ll juice feast.

Been having trouble with getting organic stuff due to money but I’ve been away from all gluten & not even backloading as I stated before. Salads, Spinach, Kale, Avacadoes, Meat, Salmon, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Eggs, Fruit, Freshly squeezed OJ..

CD told me a while back on Facebook organic is the healthiest option but it won’t make or break recovery so i keep it as a reminder when the doubt creeps in.
    Just a word to the wise, I believe I held myself back a bit by lifting so heavy during the beginning of my recovery. Once I cut back to maintaining workouts, it seemed to accelerate.

Just my two cents.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just a word to the wise, I believe I held myself back a bit by lifting so heavy during the beginning of my recovery. Once I cut back to maintaining workouts, it seemed to accelerate.

Just my two cents.
    Agreed, it's hard to get anywhere when your body is constantly in recovery from an intense workout. I've even gone stretches of bodyweight only when I can't seem to get out of the fatigue cycle.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn... I actually love lifting hard, makes me feel good. How I go about working out then?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    & I have been feeling shitty the past two days but trucking through nontheless. Really not trying to freak out about it & just stick with it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a delicate balance that only you can judge. If you're not sleeping well and your PFS is aggravated, you can over do it, which isn't good for the whole system. You can feel when you are over doing it, IMO.

If you're feeling good after a work out great. If you're pushing yourself too hard, your body will tell you by increased fatigue and weariness that won't go away in a some what normal time frame.

The whole point is to build health. You have to feel this out on an individual basis and keep yourself on the edge of it by constantly increasing or decreasing your inputs.

You can lift without burning yourself out. Again, only you can judge this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s going on with me feeling like shit lately, depressed & tearing. Normal downswing?

What a rollercoaster man

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Scary shit man. At this point I’m just thinking of getting through the day itself. It’s bad right now.