Whassup guys. hope everyone’s doing well. Before I get into questions I’ll lay this out for you. It’s what I been doing Herb wise.

-6 AM
Pine Pollen, Test Rotation Herb, Gotu Kola, Bacopa, & Lions Mane in one drink
- Wash down Vit D, Chlorella, & Theanine while drinking

3 PM (after work)
- 2nd dose of Test Rotation Herb

evening or Post Workout
- 2nd dose of Pine Pollen, Only Protein, ( Spirulina every other day ) mixed in drink.

Before Bed
-Albizia, Ziziphus, Glyicine in one drink. Want to add magnesium in here
-Magnesium oil

Combining all these, all the drinks are nasty, I don’t care about taste though. I bought 3-5 of every single herb and supplement. Dropped a lot of money just so everything can be laid out and I just live life.

Questions: get back to me whenever on each point , I won’t be back here for months. Please address questions 1-6 with details just the way I like it lol. Answer all of em please.

1. If there’s anything that should be tweaked let me know.
2. Should Iodine be taken every 21 days like the rest, or weekly? Confused here.
3. Anything else besides Pine Pollen that can be taken daily from Test herbs?
4. Is it normal not to feel much from herbs. Only with tribulus I noticed more erections. That’s about it.
5. Is there a proper way to take herbs? Just swallow the powder? What drink to mix it with? Suggestions, anything besides Coffee.
6. Unrelated but in terms of lifting and not feeling gym pumps, does time fix this issue? Does DHT pro hormones kick start the whole process?
I’m 174 lbs down from 225 after water fast & diet..i look lean & tan abs and all..swimmers body.. I get compliments. But it’s all visual, my muscles are soft. the other day I deadlifted 405x10. I probably can max out low-mid 500s. Its pretty wild how strong I am at this size & I’m only getting stronger but feels like I’m not putting on muscle. I’m not feeling that response basically. Can anyone address this? ^

I’d appreciate every point being responded to, I know it’s a lot, it’s just that I don’t plan on lurking here. I have a lot of stuff to do, I just graduated, looking to get certifications in my job to get promoted & move up.. getting back into my first love which was pitching (baseball) pursuing that. (always been a dream) so there’s no need for me to be here if everything is laid out. also seeing my friends who I haven’t since early March.

Thank you guys, really thankful!