User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you used rhodiola? that stuff is as revolutionary to me as coffee. I use it as a preworkout twice a week now.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any input on why vitamin d makes my spine ache? I’ve read that it could be due to remineralization and to keep pushing on. Some people stopped taking it due to the pain however. Any similar experiences out there?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    have you used rhodiola? that stuff is as revolutionary to me as coffee. I use it as a preworkout twice a week now.
    I agree. I love rhodiola! One of my favorite herbs. Also, really like pine pollen, and cistanche.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used dexedrine the last few years, it was a god send getting me through my long days while I was weening off clonazepam. I don't use it anymore but still on a low dose of clonazepam, cannot deal with pfs and benzo withdrawal simultaneously.

I have musical hallucinations 24/7 ever since my crash that aren't improving. Resisted the temptation to take more benzos and antidepressants but am probably going to get a script for ritalin soon. I think anything that helps to focus will dull the music. Lion's mane helps a little bit, but don't want to touch that anymore. Theanine offered benefit for about a week and then completely stopped working

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used dexedrine almost 4 yrs saved my life with adhd and bpii (supposedly). But also fasted and trained 14 yrs. And cold showers yrs before pfs. And ate well all of the second half of my life... so good and bad counteract perhaps. People using hard drugs, need to learn the neurochemistry and science behind it a bit. AND DEFINITELY not use them, to self medicate a syndrome caused by medication. They are completely different. BUT I waited I think 15months or more into PFS to try dexedrine. AND recovery points stay on or off of it. I weigh more now and take less, but will take as needed in school and other necessary places.

I don't know if ritalin or dexedrine have a use for "hallucinations". Using drugs for things like that give people that actually need them a bad name. Not judging, but I was told not to use it... WELL, I'm certain I could use a few things now and not hurt recovery at all. BUT* AT 0% and less than 0 or 30 or 40 (or some exact number), hell no.

MPH vs D-amp, there are significant differences. EPH may be even better. I wrote about 18 of these elsewhere online.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would a clomid + r-andro cycle be a no no?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Would a clomid + r-andro cycle be a no no?
    Definite no no......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"