User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello gents,
    I've been lurking around this site for the last 3 months, reading and trying to put things together. Probably not the best place for a first post, and I don't at all mean to hijack the thread, but my question is r/t cycling hormones, so...
    I'm finally posting cuz I have a one question regarding the protocol. I've done a week long juice fast, a couple other shorter fasts (all of which seemed to help a little), I've been cycling some of the herbs and using some daily supplements/vitamins as well (maca, pine pollen, Ashwangandha, rhodiola, albezia, cistanche, lion's mane, spirulina, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, vitamin c, DHEA [mistake?] adding more as finances permit), for the last 2 months. My diet is organic, and super clean, I'm on a workout regimen, so I feel I'm ready to start cycling the R Andro. It seems pretty straightforward, with one exception. I've seen some contradictory info regarding whether or not a PCT is needed following the 6 week cycle, and whether cycle support is necessary. Are the herbs enough to be considered PCT? Or, is it not necessary with Andro R because it's coverted to DHT and not test? I've worked out my entire life, but I've never used any prohormones. I'm already feeling better on the protocol, so I don't want to make things worse. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I was about to go on a cycle next week of R-Andro and Potassium Choride. It's my third (and hopefully final) cycle.

Should I wait to add 4-Andro in there or should I be fine?
    Hey MaterMal, using some supplements? Could you say wich ones?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In response to Jado. I think the test boosting serves the purpose of the pct. If you even have any symptoms of shutdown. Regardless it’s still part of the protocol. Seems like it serves multiple purposes.Although I think others could def answer better than me.

For anyone that’s recovered. How did your libido come back? Was it up and down at first? For the past 5 days my libido has been up and down in waves. Sometimes really strong sometimes not. It’s weird but it def feels positive. Also I’m sweating much more when working out. This has been up and down recently as well. Feels like my metabolism definitely ramping up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PocketAces,

Thanks for the reply. Wanna speed up my recovery, if possible. So thankful that I'm feeling better, and I just wanna continue getting better, and better. If cycling R Andro will get me there (which I believe it will/makes perfect sense) I'm ready to do it. Just wanna be wise with how I implement it. If PCT and cycle support are necessary,
    I'll do them, of course, but if they're not why bother.
    This site is invaluable. It's nice to hear guys getting over this whole thing. It's so unlike other sites we've all seen/been on. The positivity is key. Thanks to CD for taking the time to write all this down! You didn't have to do it. Thanks, man!
    Any other input on this would be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update. 4 weeks ago i stopped my 6 week cycle and started the test boosting regimen. I have about 11 of them which i'll list in a later message. Things seem to be continuing to improve slowly. One of the main things i've noticed the past 10 days. I'm getting on and off slight testical sensitivity/fullness. Not in a bad way, but it feels similar to a bodybuilder doing Post cycle therapy. There are several threads online of people getting a blue balls feeling when there balls start to function again. Also my semen definitely has thickened up which signals test production.

Where as one drug loses its effectiveness when taken for more than a couple of days. This cycling thing for me so far has been sort of like a modified pct. So well see where it goes. What i do during cycling is i'm usually taking whatever supplement 3 times a day. Morning afternoon and night. Not only has this been cost effective but it definitely keeps me going in a positive direction.

As mentioned meany times on this sight and by CD. It definitely feels like its all about continually nudging your body with androgenic supplements and lifestyle changes. Will continue to update as things move along. Thanks everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all just a quick update. I have had alot of ups and downs this past month. Started my second pr hormone cycle 2 weeks ago. Having more positives and negatives.

One thing i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with. I have this estrogenic like body fat, on my abs, hips and also some nipple puffiness. I'll admit my diet hasnt been the cleanest. When i eat carbs though or anything sweet i feel my symptoms temporarily get worse? Can anyone tell me why carbs have such a negative impact on us?

Regardless i'm going to go keto. Maybe with some light backloading. I've seen improvements but i believe diet could be one of the final pieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also would like to add that it seems like my body really responds when its under tension. I noticed that in the past when i would do things that were aggressive i would get small hormonal responses in a positive fashion. This included things like going to the gym ect. Sometimes during the day what i'll do is hold light muscle tension in different parts of my body (usually my arms). Its weird but i definitely feel bouts of recovery from this. Sort of like a consistent upswing of androgens. I get the same feeling when i do the cold water showers. Both seem to be helping..... still on the dht cycle as well. Small steps forward.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    Hello all just a quick update. I have had alot of ups and downs this past month. Started my second pr hormone cycle 2 weeks ago. Having more positives and negatives.

One thing i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with. I have this estrogenic like body fat, on my abs, hips and also some nipple puffiness. I'll admit my diet hasnt been the cleanest. When i eat carbs though or anything sweet i feel my symptoms temporarily get worse? Can anyone tell me why carbs have such a negative impact on us?

Regardless i'm going to go keto. Maybe with some light backloading. I've seen improvements but i believe diet could be one of the final pieces.
    Carbs make your body hold more water. The excess water adds to the jiggly, puffyness in areas of fat. Diet IS a major spoke in the wheel of recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i just wanted to note. Cold Showers have made a huge difference for me. Everything else which tapers off, i started with the cold showers 5-6 weeks ago. Everytime i do it things temporarily go back to normal. Its weird, like when my body is under stress it seems to turn it back to normal.

Still have symptoms but i hope i'm reaching new baselines.This past week in the gym i've felt like a beast. Lifting the weights effortlessly, also i can feel the fullness literally return to my penis on and off during the day. Mood has also improved.

Its almost like my body is giving me a preview of the "next step" or recovery. Seems to happen that way, i'm excited as the next step could be close to being recovered, but frustrated in that its not quite there yet.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    So i just wanted to note. Cold Showers have made a huge difference for me. Everything else which tapers off, i started with the cold showers 5-6 weeks ago. Everytime i do it things temporarily go back to normal. Its weird, like when my body is under stress it seems to turn it back to normal.

Still have symptoms but i hope i'm reaching new baselines.This past week in the gym i've felt like a beast. Lifting the weights effortlessly, also i can feel the fullness literally return to my penis on and off during the day. Mood has also improved.

Its almost like my body is giving me a preview of the "next step" or recovery. Seems to happen that way, i'm excited as the next step could be close to being recovered, but frustrated in that its not quite there yet.
    Get used to it. This is the natural ebb and flow of health and recovery. Try not to get so excited on the upswings and don't stress on the downswings. Just know that as long as your following the protocol, you're moving in the right direction.

Cold showers and breathing exercises are game changers. If I was aware of these when I was in the depths of despair it would have shaved alot of time off of my recovery journey. Do them daily.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"