Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
So i just wanted to note. Cold Showers have made a huge difference for me. Everything else which tapers off, i started with the cold showers 5-6 weeks ago. Everytime i do it things temporarily go back to normal. Its weird, like when my body is under stress it seems to turn it back to normal.

Still have symptoms but i hope i'm reaching new baselines.This past week in the gym i've felt like a beast. Lifting the weights effortlessly, also i can feel the fullness literally return to my penis on and off during the day. Mood has also improved.

Its almost like my body is giving me a preview of the "next step" or recovery. Seems to happen that way, i'm excited as the next step could be close to being recovered, but frustrated in that its not quite there yet.
Get used to it. This is the natural ebb and flow of health and recovery. Try not to get so excited on the upswings and don't stress on the downswings. Just know that as long as your following the protocol, you're moving in the right direction.

Cold showers and breathing exercises are game changers. If I was aware of these when I was in the depths of despair it would have shaved alot of time off of my recovery journey. Do them daily.