User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ups and Down during DHT cycle......

Hello all i've posted a couple times in the past. Had PFS symptoms for a couple years now. The past 6 months to a year i've really gotten serious about my recovery.

I've seen improvements over the past year but am not quite where i want to be yet. My question pertains to the DHT pro hormone cycle. I know there are ups and downs in overall recovery. However specifically i'm questioning whether they happen during the DHT cycle.

I've been using musclegelz androhard at about 10-12 pumps a day. First week was great, felt totally recovered. Second week things definitely leveled off, beginning of the third week things went downhill a bit, felt only a little better than when i started. Now toward end of the 3rd week things seem to be slightly improving again. Was wondering if this type of stuff was to be expected while on cycle?

One of my most annoying symptoms is the estrogenic fat around my abs and sometimes the nipple puffiness. Its funny because this fluctuates alot, when i'm feeling good everything feels tight, when i'm not it looks kind of soft. Its weird lol. But things seem to slightly be improving as i move on.

In the past i've become discouraged from these ups and downs and stopped cycles early. Now i'm just going to stick with it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my thread on using androhard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I felt nearly recovered first week on andro or second week and then had ups and downs. Still do and i'm heading towards my third cycle. Definite improvements from each cycle tho
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys....in regards to this, add in 500mg of Potassium Choride a day. This should help remedy the problem. But, you still will have upswings and downswings WHILE on cycle. Your body is still going to do it's thing. The only difference is the increase in hormones, which cause a downstream effect throughout the whole body. You're still going to have to go through the motions. It just feels slightly better while in a downswing while your cycling.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies all. Since i wrote that post i'm toward the end of my 4th week. Things have gotten better again. One annoying symptom i had was kind of colder type hands and feet, that seems to have improved alot. Also i'm sweating alot more than i did in years past at the gym. Feels like my metabolism is picking back up. Definitely dropping some water weight and seeing some veins pop out. Libido has been up and down but more up than down. CD is it possible to continue to the cycle for another 4 weeks? Or is that overkill?

Regardless sticking to the cycle has definitely worked this time around.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    Thanks for the replies all. Since i wrote that post i'm toward the end of my 4th week. Things have gotten better again. One annoying symptom i had was kind of colder type hands and feet, that seems to have improved alot. Also i'm sweating alot more than i did in years past at the gym. Feels like my metabolism is picking back up. Definitely dropping some water weight and seeing some veins pop out. Libido has been up and down but more up than down. CD is it possible to continue to the cycle for another 4 weeks? Or is that overkill?

Regardless sticking to the cycle has definitely worked this time around.
    Absolutely it is. And if you can without issue then I say definitely go for it. You can run it for as long as 12 weeks safely if you're not having any problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Read my thread on using androhard.
    Bizbee i did read your thread. It is my understanding you had to stop somewhat because of the side effects. I will say a year or so ago i had the same issues with a couple of cycles. Things went great, then had some upswings and downswings week two followed by the headaches and blood pressure increase.

This time around i've definitely added alot more in terms of support sups. Natures way celery seed extract is so clutch, lowers BP very nicely for me. Also use hawthorn berries and sometimes take co enzyme q10 for BP. Also take fish oil daily. I workout 4-5 times a week and do mix in sprints, but i also do alot of walking at my job so i'm sure that helps as well. All i know is this cycle has been my best yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. Im on 2nd cycle and improvements have stuck thus far

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's the name of the game fellas. Rinse and repeat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Guys....in regards to this, add in 500mg of Potassium Choride a day. This should help remedy the problem. But, you still will have upswings and downswings WHILE on cycle. Your body is still going to do it's thing. The only difference is the increase in hormones, which cause a downstream effect throughout the whole body. You're still going to have to go through the motions. It just feels slightly better while in a downswing while your cycling.
    is there a more whole food alternative to this? eg) would coconut water suffice? would help since I need more liquids now that it's human as fuck in toronto
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.