Hello all i've posted a couple times in the past. Had PFS symptoms for a couple years now. The past 6 months to a year i've really gotten serious about my recovery.

I've seen improvements over the past year but am not quite where i want to be yet. My question pertains to the DHT pro hormone cycle. I know there are ups and downs in overall recovery. However specifically i'm questioning whether they happen during the DHT cycle.

I've been using musclegelz androhard at about 10-12 pumps a day. First week was great, felt totally recovered. Second week things definitely leveled off, beginning of the third week things went downhill a bit, felt only a little better than when i started. Now toward end of the 3rd week things seem to be slightly improving again. Was wondering if this type of stuff was to be expected while on cycle?

One of my most annoying symptoms is the estrogenic fat around my abs and sometimes the nipple puffiness. Its funny because this fluctuates alot, when i'm feeling good everything feels tight, when i'm not it looks kind of soft. Its weird lol. But things seem to slightly be improving as i move on.

In the past i've become discouraged from these ups and downs and stopped cycles early. Now i'm just going to stick with it.