Hello gents,
I've been lurking around this site for the last 3 months, reading and trying to put things together. Probably not the best place for a first post, and I don't at all mean to hijack the thread, but my question is r/t cycling hormones, so...
I'm finally posting cuz I have a one question regarding the protocol. I've done a week long juice fast, a couple other shorter fasts (all of which seemed to help a little), I've been cycling some of the herbs and using some daily supplements/vitamins as well (maca, pine pollen, Ashwangandha, rhodiola, albezia, cistanche, lion's mane, spirulina, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, vitamin c, DHEA [mistake?] adding more as finances permit), for the last 2 months. My diet is organic, and super clean, I'm on a workout regimen, so I feel I'm ready to start cycling the R Andro. It seems pretty straightforward, with one exception. I've seen some contradictory info regarding whether or not a PCT is needed following the 6 week cycle, and whether cycle support is necessary. Are the herbs enough to be considered PCT? Or, is it not necessary with Andro R because it's coverted to DHT and not test? I've worked out my entire life, but I've never used any prohormones. I'm already feeling better on the protocol, so I don't want to make things worse. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.