User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again just a quick update, things are continuing to slowly get better. However the past two weeks i started to "cut". I really feel my symptoms have alot to do with my body fat. I have a decent amount of muscle yet this layer of fat in the way especially on my lower abs. I've lost at lest 2-3 pounds, been eating great. Also my libido has definitely improved somewhat.

I've been watching what i eat, calculated my TDE and subtracted a certain number from that. Still been lifting and doing cardio on a consistent basis. Upped my protein and bcaa content to try and not lose muscle on a cut.

Honestly it takes people without our symptoms at least 8-12 weeks to successfully cut bodyfat%. I'm 2 weeks in. I feel good i just hope things continue to improve.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ups and Down during DHT cycle......

Isn’t it recommended that we are in a caloric surplus, specifically for PFS?

I have no idea. I just never heard anyone trying to cut on their journey. Bodybuilders who do that are in reality very depleted. They are miserable during their cuts.. but they also dehydrate themselves andother things

Me personally I eat 4 meals a day but I haven’t started backloading yet, I will when I start my first cycle. Been doing paleo & just herbs ever since May. I’m 5”10 & fluctuate 188-192, but my abs are visible..

That lower abdomen fat thing I think is pretty normal for PFS’ers cause our cortisol/estrogen is wonky.

The fat on your lower belly is that bad though? You seem to be very focused on that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall though on the cut i have felt sluggish definitely, but i've felt sluggish regardless if i'm doing it or not. Despite being tired i actually feel better, feel like i'm slowly getting the T boost despite having a bit less energy. Definitely more libido. I still do Intermittant fasting, i just watch what i eat a little more. Cleaned up my diet as it was really bad before.

I'm still on the T boosting regimen, and i think the bodyfat really blocks testosterone from doing its job. Anecdotally so far its working for me, but obviously i'll have to wait and see further.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as the weight loss i definitely felt better after dropping a couple of pounds. I'm not sure if its helping me feel the effects of the following.

So more recently (about 7-10 days ago) i started a PCT. i remember in CD's protocol after the DHT pro hormone cycles he would do a PCT with the Testosterone recovery stack, and then rotate the test boosters. I've done both the dht and rotating the test boosters, but never really committed to doing a full 4-6 week PCT.

Fort the PCT i have

Sustain Alpha - Transdermal includes 7,8 benzoflavine and resveratrol (similar to the res100 cd used)
    D aspartic Acid
    Black Iron Labs Rebirth - Supposed to be an OTC pct with e cottoni which is allegedly a natural serm.

Been feeling pretty good on this, definitely have lost some water weight which is always a positive sign. Going to stick it out for at least 6 weeks and re evaluate.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    Overall though on the cut i have felt sluggish definitely, but i've felt sluggish regardless if i'm doing it or not. Despite being tired i actually feel better, feel like i'm slowly getting the T boost despite having a bit less energy. Definitely more libido. I still do Intermittant fasting, i just watch what i eat a little more. Cleaned up my diet as it was really bad before.

I'm still on the T boosting regimen, and i think the bodyfat really blocks testosterone from doing its job. Anecdotally so far its working for me, but obviously i'll have to wait and see further.
    what body fat % do you feel best at would you say?

it's hard to calculate for me my weight is usually between 160 and 170lbs at 6'. at 170lbs I have top 4 abs and 160lbs have a 6 pack. I think my sweet spot is 165lbs? which is what i'm at now. I think too low bf is also bad for T. I think 160 i'm at like 8%? 165 10% 170 12%? Not sure it's hard to measure this stuff just guessing.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the pct i did i've been feeling the improvements the past 2 weeks. Feels like my 5ar is being reactivated. I can literally feel it in all the parts where 5ar are present. Been like this a couple of days now. Improvements in skin, further improvement in any numbness i had which is 90% better. I can feel my scalp starting to itch on and off again, libido up, and nipples have shrunk. All sign androgens seem to be making their way back.

I also occasionally still use a transdermal dht product once a day, or once every coupe of days. Its musclegelz transdermal. I think its helping but i don't want to overdue it (especially if 5ar is starting to ramp up again) so thats why i occasionally throw it in