Hi all, i'm 24yo, writing from Italy.
A friend suggested me this forum to find some help for my Peyronie's disease. I'm posting in PFS section because, as you know better than me, a lot of guys experience Peyronie's after finasteride use. I never used finasteride, but i suspect that, in a way or another, my Peyronie's is related to the PFS's Peyronie.
I must admit that in the past i used A LOT of marijuana and other shit. I was always high. And, after one or two years of using drugs, my Peyronie appeared. I read that there is not a known accurate cause for Peyronie's, but hormones are heavily involved in the disease process. And i read that marijuana, if used a lot, may literally destroy your hormones equilibrium.

Fortunately, i've got since 3 years and half a MILD shape of Peyronie's. Many people experience pain, calcified plaques, hourglassings and so on.
I have nothing of this: i have a penile fibrosis of 5mmx1.4mm now. When i started to cure myself, i had 7mmx1.7mm. My symptoms are: mild/medium Erectyle disfunction, especially in mantaining the erection (no morning wood) and a 10° degree bend to the left when in erection. No lost in lenght and girth, only lost some elasticity where the fibrosis is.
But my war against this disease has just begun, and i hope that i will be able to totally recover.

One week ago i began to use Androbath (a water pump device, similiar to Bathmate) and i'm having GREAT results, especially with my erectyle disfunction. I don't say that i fully recovered, i still don't have morning wood, but my erection improved of about 25% in just 1 week. I wish i used this before.

Have you experienced Peyronie's too? Did you defeat this odious disease? If yes, how?

I'll wait for your support, thank you, wish you the best.

P.S.= You'll probably ask to me about my hormones. I did tests; i'm not superman, but my hormones are among the correct range; it means that i've got a normal hormone situation.