User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep still very brutal at times (5 hours and cant get last 4 hours of sleep sometimes)

waiting for my ziziphus/alibizia to come in.

the 2 days a week I use phenibut though are a god send and I sleep like 10 hours lol.

libido is decent though. got me a brazilian ladyfriend and azn ladyfriend + supporting cast XD

seriphos seemed to work but think stopped working.

tried b6 didn't do shit for sleep.

ziziphus + passionflower seems good combo.

thinking of doing a short fast like 5 days. As it nearly cured my insomnia but then it came back also wanna lose some weight lol... thinking of dropping glycine cause it either does nothing or might be making things worse like paige says. used it for a year
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-07-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sleep still very brutal at times (5 hours and cant get last 4 hours of sleep sometimes)

waiting for my ziziphus/alibizia to come in.

the 2 days a week I use phenibut though are a god send and I sleep like 10 hours lol.

libido is decent though. got me a brazilian ladyfriend and azn ladyfriend + supporting cast XD

seriphos seemed to work but think stopped working.

tried b6 didn't do shit for sleep.

ziziphus + passionflower seems good combo.

thinking of doing a short fast like 5 days. As it nearly cured my insomnia but then it came back also wanna lose some weight lol... thinking of dropping glycine cause it either does nothing or might be making things worse like paige says. used it for a year
    You should try the albizia nightly.....2.5 TBSPs.....see what happens.

And phenibut is a godsend for sleep, but the tolerance and addiction issues sneak up very quick if you're not disciplined enough......

I can take phenibut in the morning and it will still make me sleep like rock at night.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You should try the albizia nightly.....2.5 TBSPs.....see what happens.

And phenibut is a godsend for sleep, but the tolerance and addiction issues sneak up very quick if you're not disciplined enough......

I can take phenibut in the morning and it will still make me sleep like rock at night.....
    yeah I use it in afternoon when i'm picking up girls and still knocks me out at night. I've stuck to just twice a week still. I've read to many horror stories to abuse it.

if I use it daily I get tolerance with alibizia I use it daily for 3 months and then it made it useless for me. I use it twice a week now.

phenibut twice a week. alibizia twice a week. ziziphus/passion flower twice a week. I think that together might get my sleep to like 80%

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boner city. I'm getting like 2 random erections a day. morning, with dinner

still often feels numb down there but I often get maximum quality erections like 80% of the time.

sleep was 'okay' last night. alibizia night got 7 hours uninterrupted. (ideal is 8.5-9)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boner city still and sexual dream. got 7 hours last night uninterrupted. think i'm finding what's working sleep wise. hopefully can grab those last 2 hours regularly too

boners last for like an hour before I wake. I love it but also annoying cuz makes it hard to piss lol. peed in the shower

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shieeet thing I got my sleep dialed in finally!

today was ziziphus+passionflower combo

i dropped glycine cuz I found it wasn't helping or making me worse.

I also take 1 seriphos and if I wake up again I take 2 more.

so slept 6 hours straight then popped a seriphos and then slept 4 hours more. 10 hours total <3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think for my next cycle i might just do 600 r-andro and drop the 4 andro.

I'm pretty sure my body chemistry pre-pfs was medium test, high dht, mid estrogen. when I did 600 andro for a week 2nd cycle I felt closer to myself.

woke up today and my face was round and puffy. could be cortisol but now starting to think it might be estrogen

you can see the test and estrogen you got in the womb by fingerlength. my index and pointer fingers are equal which means high estrogen. but simultaneously I had an insane sex drive, was very cut, and very driven.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very very nice libido upswing today. my boner last night was as hard as it's ever been in my life and woke up with massive morning wood.

sleep past few days has been really good too. 1-2 wakes for 15 minutes but sleeping 9-10 hours total. (with help from sleep herbs)

stubborn symptom is twitch on right side of my jaw and puffy face (maybe lost 5-10 pounds to see if it's just the weight put on)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you doing the breathing exercises? If you're not doing them regularly, you should be. They really help dial in sleep when done consistently.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Are you doing the breathing exercises? If you're not doing them regularly, you should be. They really help dial in sleep when done consistently.
    I do them I don't find the helpful for sleep for me but it helped when I was having panic attacks which I haven't had in a loooong time.

my current herb rotation + seriphos seems to be doing the trick. sleep has been 95% this week so far..